Happy Birthday, Up!

Happy Birthday to my personal favorite Pixar movie, Up! :smiley:
I still love it just as much as I do when I first saw it. Actually, I like it even more now.

Same! I didnā€™t get to rewatch it on its birthday, but I plan on watching it later today. :smiley: This movie has impacted me in an unbelievable way.

Hey, UP is 2 years old now! Happy Birthday, or anniversary or whatever :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to the last of the ā€˜Big Threeā€™ (in my head, Ratatouille, Wall-E and Up are grouped as the ā€˜Big Threeā€™, the most groundbreaking Pixar films for their matured plots and themes). Have a grape soda and a- SQUIRREL!

Up is the movie that started my fandom with Pixar, and lead me to get an account on Pixar Planet.

^ Same here eje! I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve been a Pixar fangirl this long :smiley:

Happy birthday to Up, which exceeded all my expectations, made me laugh and cry, and started my Pixar fandom, which lead me here to meet all you guys. Two years has gone by so fast, and thank you Pixar for making a movie Iā€™ll remember for the rest of my life as the one that changed my life <3

Aaaa, thatā€™s so sweet!

:smiley: Thanks Kenzie! Itā€™s weird how it brought us both here! Iā€™m definately going to watch it soon in celebration

Same here! :smiley: Great story. I still havenā€™t gotten around to watching it yet; but hopefully, I can fix that tonight.

Iā€™m a little late but happy 2nd birthday up.

^ Iā€™m sure Up is still very greatful for your birthday wishes! :smiley:

I canā€™t believe itā€™s been two years, I feel old!

^ Same here. I remember clearly the day I saw it. So so clearly! And two years ago? I was 13 then! I canā€™t believe it went by so fast.

I remember it clearly too, I was at Disneyland!

I canā€™t believe itā€™s been 5 years already! (Uhā€¦squirrel!)

You know a movieā€™s amazing when it gets wished happy birthday. 8D

I watched it for the first time in years today. Totally forgot it was its anniversary, but now it feels all special watching it today. Happy birthday, you amazing movie, you!

Oh my. I remember seeing Up at Disneyland. I canā€™t believe that trip was five years ago.

^Wait, you saw it at Disneyland? I had no idea they screened moviesā€¦

Isnā€™t there supposed to be that El Captain theater down there? And if you ever saw that line of trading pins involving that attractionā€¦

Five years? What the heck, thatā€™s longer than I imagined. D8

Still my favourite Pixar film and I actually remember seeing it in the cinema, heh