Halloween 2011

What candy’s does everyone buy for Halloween.

I am always excited for Halloween. :slight_smile: I’ve already been watching Halloween specials and listening to my Halloween playlist whatever chance I get. I’m still not positive what I’ll be, but it’ll probably be a vampire.

As for candy, well right now we got Smarties and M&Ms. we may get more but it’ll depend on the weather

We usually give out the good stuff like Kit-Kats, Resses, and Hersheys to the kids.

We usally give out Snickers, Kit Kats, Reeses, and Mily Ways. We don’t get much kids though.

Usually, we give skittles, kit kats, twix, milky way, reeses, and m&ms.

How long has everyone been done with trick or treating?

Well, I would still trick or treat if my friends all agree to do it. It would suck just doing it with 2-3 people.

My last years was when I was 15, most of my friends stopped so I did too.

How long ago was that?

5 years ago. I’m 20 now.

I’m probably still going this year. I’m trying to decide between being twin plague doctors with my friend (its a common passion of ours :laughing:) or Lois Lane.

What were you last year rac_rules?

I was the Nostalgia Critic. You know, this guy.

I went trick-or-treating with my two best friends, who went as Linkara and The Angry Video Game Nerd.

I haven’t been trick-or-treating since I was 13 years old.

I think I’m going this year, I just need to drag one of my friends to come with me. I’m being Rapunzel! I can’t wait!

I don’t for sure if we’re going trick or treating or not. But if we do I’m going to wear my Jessie costume again. Last year I ran out of time making it and had to go with just the shirt with the yellow and the red designs on it, so I’m going to finish it this year. I’ll have to add the yellow cuffs on the sleeves and the cowhide chaps, and hopefully I can find a hat as well, and maybe even get some good cowgirl boots.

I’ve never been trick or treating. Usually during Halloween I stay at home and eat candy because we never get any trick or treaters at my house. :laughing:

Neither did we at my old house. All the kids grew up. Their were new kids but not a lot.

:stuck_out_tongue:

“Father, I had bad dream”

You take sip of vodka and roll over. You stare at clocktower on Sobornaya Square. It’s 3:23. “Go back to sleep, there is work tomorrow.”
“No, Father.”
The familiar warm buzz of vodka starts to sink in. You can barely make out your daughter’s pale form in the darkness. “Why is that, devochka moya?”
“Because in my dream, when I was about to go back to sleep, the thing wearing Mother’s skin sat up.”
You pause, and face your daughter and look at her intensely. The figure behind you begins to stir.

“Don’t talk that way about your brother, it is not his fault we have no money for coats. Such is life in Moscow.”

Did anyone ever know anyone eho declorated a lot for Halloween.