Goo-Stow says 'Anyone can Draw'

They. Are. All.So. EXTRAORDINARY! :smiley: Seriously, as others before me have said, you are talented with drawing architecture! I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anyone draw the Disneyland hotel or the Haunted Mansion that good. Carl’s house and the Axiom are amazing and impressive as well! Not to mention you said you’re better with buildings than with just drawings of characters, yet the drawings were excellently drawn! (Is the picture of the frog with a gun to its head from Lilo and Stitch?) If drawing buildings is your forte (which it probably is) then you should definitely do more.

Thanks everyone, but I’m seriously not happy with the way it turned out.
Top part of the Axiom - the curves and spacing of each section is wrong
The tail is a mess. The shading is poor. And the whole thing looks crooked.

Admittedly its not bad enough to make me want to draw it again :wink:

It’s totally nuts that you’d think that you created anything but a masterpiece in that drawing. Most artists are way too critical about themselves, (which I know is a good thing, it makes them push themselves) and they set their standards for perfection. Crazy, it’s INCREDIBLE sir, bravo!

I know I can’t post like this, but…

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~

You (already) know what I mean.

You’ve got some serious technical prowess man. I’m seriously diggin on this stuff.

Not Happy with it? Well I think it’s very well done. There’s nothing that looks particularly wrong with it to me. But I can totally understand that feeling. I’ve done a few drawings where all I see are my mistakes, even though most of the people who see the drawing dont see the mistakes.

Are you kidding me? :open_mouth: That rendition of the Axiom is EPIC! Almost like a concept sketch, as I’ve said before. Even more amazing that you didn’t use a ruler for that. You have some serious l33t skillz, man! :smiley: