glp's Radiator Springs Adventures W: New fanfiction rated T

gottalovepixar - Haha – well…I wouldn’t call

it “silly”. I just don’t like “mush”, as I call it. Heck, I hide my eyes whenever someone

starts to smooch on screen…or in real life, for that matter. But the way you described it was hilarious!

Heheh – I’m a weird one. :smiley:

yay for weirdos !

and i’ll post my next chaper sometime this week .

gottalovepixar - High-five

to that. :smiley:

And yay – I can’t wait for your next chapter! Take your time, though. :wink:

And, i also posted the link to

my finished Angie drawing over at the Fan Art forum :slight_smile:

GLP, just wondering, are you going to post this on fanfiction.net?

no , unfortunately , my parents

are very overprotective and do not like me on certain websites . i don’t even know if they would approve here .

though they’ve seen it once or twoce so they probably don’t mind here as long as i don’t pm anybody .

coughs [i]but she

does[/i]

Carfeak !! :astonished:

Tahnks to that x-mas chapter , i’ve run into a serious

writer’s block . :open_mouth:

Why , do u ask ? (u guys : "Why , do we ask ? " ) because i totally

forgot to say what angie thinks of the town and the people . i’ll try , for u guys , peoples . and my fun of

what to see how peoples react , although lennonluvr9 is pretty easy to predict , miss always predicts trouble !

:unamused:

Well you know, at first I just noticed it with Mitch’s fic but I guess now

it’s sort of become a bit of an in-joke :wink:

yeah , but then it was with mine , and now kaynight’s .

but the only way a piece of

writing , whether novel or script , always has a conflict , so it always has trouble . ur just always the first

one to find it . :wink:

ugh , i so need to stop using the wink icon . it’s overpowering me again

!!

Chapter 8 - Trouble on Route

Setting/Mood: It was the new year ( wow has time flied lol ) and everything was back to normal in

radiator springs . well most of it anyway . There we’re two things that weren’t ( an probably will never be )

the same .

Angie was still there , and some were still getting used to it . One time , Sally went to go

give a key to a family so they could stay at the cozy cone , and noticed she had no keys left . The family

wasn’t happy , but Sally knew they’d get over it . Another time , Doc went to start practice , and noticed

Angie was still asleep , dreaming peacefully .

But it wasn’t that she was a wallflower , no she was

anything but that . She would always try to help and would say hello to anyone , not to mention make sure they at

least visited one of the shops if they were a customer .

There was one thing everyone loved about Angie

the most , and that was that she listened . To their stories , that is . They enjoyed talking about how Radiator

Springs was (and now , sort of ) a long time ago . Whether it was Sheriff’s ghosts , Lizzie’s never-ending ,

or Doc’s step-by-step operations he had done (which sometimes made her quesey ) , she listened to them all .

She still had her favorites though , and as a typical female 17 year-old car , those were the love

stories . She could never get bored about hearing how ramone and flo fell in love ( which was her #1 fav ) or how

Sally used to dispise Lightning , or even when Stanley first asked Lizzie for a drive , they all had this little

spark that Angie liked .

Well , like I said there were two things that weren’t the same , and the

second was Sally’s brand new Lightning bolt sticker . Sally loved how it was put on the opposite side of

Mcqueen’s lucky sticker ( which he stuck back on not too long ago ) , so if she was on the right side of him ,

they’d touch , giving a double shine of lightning bolts . When she’d get bored , waiting for a new customer ,

she’d reflect it of the wall , and whisper a small “ka-chow” under her breath . Everyone else thought

it was cool too , well almost everyone .

all the girls were discussing the sticker ( all not mentioning

who it was from , just in case :wink: ) at flo’s one afternoon . Then two jealous convertible twins drove up

Angie : (girly sigh ) that sticker is so romatic ! It’s like a promise rim !

Sally :

?

Angie : You know , it’s like saying you’ll always be together , it’s just not as serious as marriage

Flo : Mmm , it is a nice sticker .

Mia : ( totally jealous )

Puh-lease , ur boyfriend probably got a gas station for $3.00 .

Tia : ( jealous , just as her sister ) I

know , that’s a total fake .

Sally : ( getting a little ticked off ) excuse me ? Are you saying my

boyfriend’s a total cheapskate

M&T: uh , yeah !

Sally : Well then

maybe you should read the inscription .

Angie : ( a little afraid of what

might happen ) Sally , no !

Sally : Well , why not . If they’re going to be so

rude , then maybe they should see who it’s from .

Mia : Yeah , what’s

wrong with that , ( now with a small hint of baby talk )little miss daddy’s girl afraid what’s happen

?

Angie : First of all , that made no sense . And second , I’m not a daddy’s girl ! Fine , then , go and

read it .

Tia : (reading sticker) [i] To the only one I love and care for the most .

[/i] - ( gasps )

Mia : What’s wrong can you no- :open_mouth: [i] Love

Lightning[/i] ! Your boyfriend’s Lightning Mcqueen !

Tia : And he said was single ! :cry:

M&T : :cry: waah !

Sally : Serves them right , they’ve been so getting on my nerves .

Angie : Yeah Sally , but here’s the thing , THEY CAN TELL THE PRESS NOW !!

Sally : :open_mouth: oops

Mia : Hey , she’s right . We now have something against you !

Tia : Yeah , do anything to us ,

and we’ll go tell the poparazzi .

I’ll finish the rest later , it’s

alot longer . There’s like , another half to it .

when i said

that , plz remember that not all 17 year old girls enjoy love stories .

Haha – great chapter, gottalovepixar, even if it is only the first half. The tension

increases! Although, for some reason, I really doubt that Mia and Tia would tell the public about Sally and

Lightning’s little “secret”…

Yeah, and one of them

would be right here. raises hand :wink:

Mitch :

Really , because as big fans of lightning , i thought they would do anything to get back at her for being his

girlfriend

gottalovepixar - True…true – but they seem a little too nice to do that. Of

course, they are fan girls though, so anything can happen. :wink:

well , being teased by pain in the butt popular girls , they realy act like those popular

girls . Escpecially how they talk . they’re all " like , omg ! that is so cute !" and stuff like that

I hate that

kind of talk – it drives me up the wall. No offense to any girls who talk like that, but I consider it a small

(very small) part of “immaturity”. Of course, that’s just me… :stuck_out_tongue:

(about story) Uhh, oh :open_mouth:

( off topic as usuall) sorry did blow your cover?

no , my parents dont usually go on my laptop .

Anyways, please ontinue on your story.