glp's Radiator Springs Adventures W: New fanfiction rated T

Guess what every one !

My fanfic is inaccurrate to

nascar .

How you ask ? Well , when racers are partners , they have different crew chiefs still .

Oh well , I guess doc will have to be the 1st to do that . But now I feel like it will all make no sense

. But the show ( or in this case the fanfic ) must go on !

Radiator

Springs is that cute little town everyone knows about now , thanks to Lightning Mcqueen . Where the roads were

empty , now holds cars everywhere . The Wheel Well is crowded , and some cars stay in the cozy cone , even though

they would prefer not to , for there are too many cars around . Flo’s is always full , with customers drinking

the finest fuel in all 50 states , now proven true for it’s five awards from cooking magazines all over the

country . Even Filmore has customers , most of which would rather stay away from the high gas prices . The locals

love what has happened to their little town . More old lots have been bought , but everyone knows who the

original cars are . They know not only because of their shops , but because of how much they care for the town .

But one car isn't so happy at the moment , and that's Lightning Mcqueen .  He knows 

who’s coming tomorrow , and it’s not good for him . He knows when Angie comes , everything will be different ,

at his home and on the track . He’ll have to share Doc , the very best crew chief and trainer he’s ever had !

I know it’s sounds like he hasn’t had many , but he has already had four , and that’s enough to make a

judgement . And then what if people thought he was dating Angie ?
Nobody knew he

already had a girlfriend , so it was possible . And Sally wouldn’t like that , not one bit . She can practilcaly

hold in her jelousy when the twins drool all over him with their " we love you lighning ! " and "

Oh my god , he is so cute ! " . but he couldn’t blame the twins . He would date himself if he could , but

that was just some obnoxiousness that hadn’t been terminated by his friends yet

“Hey Doc !”

Lightning shouted has he drove up to the old car “I’ve got a question for ya .”

Doc sighed

“Okay, what is it ? I’m kind of busy at the moment .”

"How do you actually think you can

be crew chief to both me and Angie ?" This was Lightning’s plan , to make Doc think it was practically

impossible ," I mean talking to us , i understand , but controling both pit teams , won’t that be pretty

hard ?"

"Not really . If I want to talk to your team I turn to the left . If i want to talk to

Angie’s team , I turn to the right . It’s that simple . "

"But nobody’s ever done it before

!" Lightning shouted , noticing his plan wasn’t working as planned ,"It’s impossible !

It was

silent for a moment . Finally , Doc said " Boy , look into my office ."

Lighting took a quick

glance , “Yeah… so ?”

“What do you see in there ?” Doc was making up his own plan

“Three rusty old piston cups .”

"How many people have done that

?"

“Two .”

Doc forgot about The King while making up questions ,"and one of

them is ?"

“You .”

"See that diploma ? How many people have done that and

the piston cups ?"

“One .”

“and that is …”

"You

."

"Now , how many people have gone back to racing doing a diffrent job , while holding down two

others ?"

"One . And that’s you , "Lightning understood what the hornet was

doing.

"So , if I did all of that , and nobody else did , I think I can do other things that nobody

else has done , I already have , anyway ."

“But -” the hot shot started .

"

End of story ," Doc said , " Now if you excuse me , I have some patients to get to ." The Hudson

Hornet drove away , a bit more politely than he would have a few months ago .

Oops , i forgot he

was a judge too ! Some fan I am …

Next one! Next one!! i love your stories oh, and don’t

forget bout’ BOB!
:laughing:

Well i just found

this now! :stuck_out_tongue: Anywho I’m liking it. I really like the script format. Interesting twist that the King’s daughter

would race for Dinoco. I’m trying to picture what she’d look like and even who’d voice her, lol! Also

interesting is Doc being a crew chief to both of them! I too was kinda wondering how he’d do that…

yeah , the voice is supposed to be mine but with a texas accent . So almost like that miley cyrus girl , but a

little higher .

I can see what’d she’d look like she would look exacly

like The King but smaller and with eye brows (You know because all the girls in the movie hav eyebrows or eye

lashes I don’t know which from which, guys on the other hand, don’t)

Oh yeah , and I thought of her with bluish grennish

eyes . You know , so they almost match her paint job .

Bluish greenish eyes? Do you mean like Sally’s or

another color?
Is her paint the same as the King’s?

It was the usual morning in Radiator Springs . Everyone

was at Flo’s , some drinking their morning oil , such as Sherrif , still half-asleep from chasing down some cars

who decided to do some graffiti on the " Leaving So Soon ? " sign . Others , such as Sally and Flo ,

were chatting about how even though you love 'em , boyfriends ( or husbands , in Flo’s case ) do the most

annoying things , such as Tractor Tipping with their buddies , or wasting all that paint every day , losing them

a little more money they could have had for fixing up the garage or giving the store a new coat of paint . And

then , there were the ones , such as Mia and Tia , wispering about how cute Lightning Mcqueen was , and wondering

why he had no girlfriend , that is , that they knew of . This made Sally and Flo giggle , because they knew who

Lightning was dating , and that was , of course , Sally . Only the residents of Radiator Springs ( and Mack )

knew about this , since Lightning and Sally agreed that nobody would know about them dating . Sally’s reason ,

she didn’t feel like going into the fast lane so soon and Lightning , because he didn’t want Sally to get

blinded by the poparazzi or get hurt by annoying tabloids . Everyone thought this made perfect sense , so they

agreed not to tell a soul , even though they all knew it would get out someday , either by the poparazzi noticing

that they hang out too much , or by the twins getting on Sally’s nerves .

But this morning was a little

different for two reasons . One , was that nobody was going crazy getting ready for the next race . That was

because Sunday’s racetrack was only a 3-hour drive , so they would probably leave on a Friday . Doc always

insited on getting to the track at least two days before the race so Lightning could practice , and so Doc knew

where all of Lightning’s mistakes were . Then Doc would drive down from where he was to the track and tell

Lightning exactly what his mistake was and how he could fix it ( which Lighting thought was sometimes a bit

annoying ).

The other reason why this morning was so different , was because Angie was arriving to

Radiator Springs . Sally made sure that there was at least one cozy cone left that wasn’t full of vacationing

cars . Red made sure his flowers weren’t drooping , and if they were , Guido would help by putting a stick in

the pot to support the flower . Flo made sure that her gas station wasn’t dirty , and as usual , it wasn’t .

Ramone painted on his normal paint job , purple with orange and yellow ghost flames . They all wanted to make a

good first impression so Angie wouldn’t think of the place as the ’ hillbilly hell ’ Lightning once thought it

was .

It was close to noon when Angie arrived with her parents , both looking unsure about what they were

about to do .

“Are you sure you want to stay here , Angie ?” The King asked for the tenth

time . Not because of the town , in fact he loved the little town , but because she was only seventeen , and they

never had much ‘family time’ since The King was always racing , and Angie was always stuck at home with her

tutor .

" You could always stay home and we could find you another trainer another crew chief ,

" Mrs.Weathers suggested . BUt Angie didn’t budge .

" I’m sure . What are you guys gonna do

when I leave for college next year ?" She chuckled at the the thought , while Mater and Doc drove up to the

small family of three .

“Hello Strip , Mrs.Weathers, Angie ,” Doc greeted as they all

said hello back ."Mater , why don’t you show Angie the town . ’

"Okie Dokie then Doc ! "

Mater replied in his usual cheery voice . " Come on , Ang’ ! I’ll show you the best place to go backwards

drivin’ . " The two drove off .

" I’ve seen those faces before , " Doc noticed the

worried look on the two parents " saw plently of 'em when I went to college , and I can assure you she’s

fine here . She’s probably safer from those stupid newscasters and photogaphers and the rest of that crew than

she probably was from your own house . The worst thing that could happen to her here is falling into a bunch of

cactuses . "

“Well , I trust you Doc ,” The King said , "more than I trust alot of

people , and your assurance takes alot off out our minds , thanks ."

"Your Welcome

."

" Well , we better get going , tell Angie we said good-bye , " Mrs.Weathers said while

driving off with her husband .

It was soon getting dark , and Mater was just finishing the tour of

the town with Angie . Most thought she would have a bored face on , but she amazingly looked interested . Best of

all , she was actually listening .

“And that there’s Flo’s ,” Mater pointed out the small gas

station , " she says she’s got the best best fuel there is , and we all agree wit’ her . And over there’s

Luigi’s tire shop , and that’s pretty much it . We got ourselves a pretty small town over here .

"

Then , Mater noticed Guido was facing the other way at Flo’s , not noticing them , being to

occupied with his small can of oil .

“Psst ,” Mater whispered , " watch this Ang’

!"

Mater drove up to the forklift , as Angie followed quietly . As soon as Mater got closse enough ,

he shouted ’ boo !’ . Guido became very frightened , and fell on his side .

"That’s pretty

funny," Angie let out a small chuckle , " yet cruel at the same time."

Angie and Mater

each found a spot in the gas station woth the other residents , as all of the tourists were now either in their

rooms or left to trvel the rest of the mother road .

"So Angie , what do you think of Radiator

Springs ?" Sally asked the plymouth superbird .

" Its really nice ," She began "and

small , but I like that feature , 'cause then I get to know everybody."

" Well what do you know

," Sheriff stated , “not every racecar thinks it’s ‘hilliby hell’ .” All of the residents soon

stared at Mcqueen . He slightly blushed ( though nobody could see it ) while Angie had a slightly confused look

on her face .

" that’s what Stickers here called Radiator Springs when he had to fix the road

," Sally explained.Angie was now even more confused , not knowing who ‘Stickers’ is .

Mater

chuckled"That’s Sally’s pet name for Lightning."

“Mater!” The couple shouted

"Pet name , as in ’ dating ’ pet name ? " Angie had easily figured it out

“Well , she would’ve figured out sooner or later .” Sally told Stickers.

"Yea,

Sally and I are dating , but you can’t tell anyone or you’ll be one sorry racecar . " Lightning warned

“Girl Scouts’ honor . I’d say racecar but that ain’t as trustworthy .” Angie had a point

"Well , I’m going to bed . Your cone’s #4 Ang’ . " Sally said as she yawned , "

Goodnight everyone!"

"Goodnight , Sally ! " They all replied back .

They chatted for

a bit longer , until one by one , they each left for their garage .

That was , officially , the hardest chapter I ever had to write !

lol

CarFreak : Her eyes would be greener than Sally’s and of course her paint job’s in Petty

Blue !

(about story) Neat-o GLP! :sunglasses:

I would say it was a lovely morning in Radiator Springs , with the birds chirping and

everyone waking up smiling and happy … but it was hardly even morning yet . The only evidence of morning was

a small pink line across the horizon . You couldn’t hear birds at all , you heard the sounds of people sleeping

, and Mater’s snoring . Flo’s wasn’t even open until an hour ! But some people liked to start the racer’s

practice at 5:00 AM in the morning .

Angie was is sleeping soundly in her cozy cone , with small traces

of her living in the cone , only a picture of her family . But then , her sleeping was disrupted by "The

Revielle" .

Angie practically banged her hood on the cone , for she was startled by the horrible

noise .

" What the heck ?! "

Angie opened the garage door , only to see doc with a cd

player on the side of him , along with Lightning , who smirked at the fact of knowing that Angie was pissed off

about the music . Doc soon stopped the music , not wanting to wake up the other citizens of the

town

" Well , good morning . That took longer than I thought it would . "

" I

thought I was supposed to be traing to be a better racecar , not a troop for the army ," Angie rudely

commented .

" Well ," Doc explained , " the earlier we start , the earlier we get it over

with . I’ll give you 5 minutes to fully wake - up . Lightning , help me set up the track . "

As soon

as Doc turned around , Lightning pretended to salute , which made Angie laugh , which made lightning stop , as he

wondered if he was making her feel too welcome .

After all , he was still mad that he had to share is

crew chief and trainer . And if he could make her feel the tiniest bit uncomfortable , he might just be able to

make her leave .

About 10 minutes later , the track was set up . It was basically a made up track around

the town , not even going near Willy’s Butte . ( A/N :It’s actually like the track in the demo for the game )

" Okay ," Doc said , " here’s how it goes . You will go around 3 times . I will time you

. Tomorrow , if you do better , i’ll right down that time . If not , have fun going around until you either get

really close to that time or better .

"Ready … go ! "

Lightning and Angie started ,

causing some dirt particles to fly into the air . The race continued to be a tie in the beginning , but after

the 1st time around Angie was a bit ahead of lightning . At the end , she reached the finish line before him.

" Hmm , not that bad , " replied the old hornet .

Angie scoffed , " Please , that

was the easiest track i’ve ever rode on . Pocono’s harder than that . "

" Have you even rode

on the Pocono race track , " Lightning was starting to get on her bad side .

" Uh , yeah ! I

always got to ride on the tracks before the race started with my daddy ."

" Oh , you think

that’s easy now , " Doc handled her just like he had with Lightning those few months ago " Then why

don’t we try a harder track ?"

By now everyone was awake , and they all knew what Doc was thinking

" Doc , you wouldn’t . " Sally was surprised at the hudson hornet’s plan .

" Why

not , she thinks it’s so easy , she must think she’s ready for Willy’s Butte . "

" What ?

" Angie was comepletly confused .

The sun shined as Angie stared at Willy’s Butte

So , this is the Willy’s Butte that old car was talking about , she

thought .

" All you have to do is go around once , " Doc explained to the plymouth superbird ,

" You ready ?"

Angie looked around the track , " Yep . "

She didn’t even wait

for Doc’s word to go . Turn 1 went that goes fine . So did Turn 2 . Then came that dreaded third turn . Everyone

thoguht she was going crash into the cacti , but amazingly , she turned enough right to go left . She returned ,

everyone in complete shock .

" What ? Did I do something wrong ? Was my powerslide a bit off or

something ? " She didn’t understand why their grills were wide open

Well , it seems I was wrong ,

" Doc said while nodding , " Good work Ang’ . We’re done for today

."

It was late in the afternoon . Angie notice Lightning at Willy’s

Butte practicing a bit more . She could tell he didn’t like her that much , Lightning wasn’t as excited as the

others when she arrived . Not to mention he looked more annoyed when she made that turn than suprised like the

others . She could slightly hear Lightning talking to himself

"I can’t believe she made that stupid

turn the first time ! She made me look like a total idiot ! I mean she’s 17 and a rookie ! I didn’t learn that

pretty much until the last race !"

Angie drove up to Lightning as soon as he stopped going around the

stupid track .

" Hey , " she said softly .

" Hey .

"

Well , at least he acknowledged my presence .

" Listen ,

" she began "I know you’re for some reason upset that I came here . I can easily understand that I

mean , I’m sharing you’re crew chief and that means we get taught the same thing ." Angie took a breath

"But , we are partners and that means we have to get along . So , " she spit on her tire and held it

out for a handshake , " partners ?"

Lightning still looked a bit unsure .

"You

know ," her voice had a small sound of brbery , yet this wasn’t reall the case , " I hear Chick’s got

a rookie for a partner this year too ."

“Partners !” Lightning quickly spit on his tire

and shook hers .

That chapter was a pain in the axel

[b]GLP: Best chapter yet GLP! keep up the good

work! :smiley: [/b]

[b]GLP I can’t wait till the next

chapter.[/b]

Thanks , it took me an hour to type ! and i was trying to

figure out the name of that song they wake the army up with but I couldn’t remember .

gottalovepixar: I finally got to reading your last three stories. I must say: they

are great! Keep up the good work!

And I know this is old, but this is my favorite part out of all of your

chapters:

:smiley:

[b]Good chapter I like the other chapter better but this is a good

one to.[/b]

I

didn’t notice this untill now, but, they spit on their tires? funny! :laughing: but, eww!!

Carfreak - They did it like how some guys make a

promise : they spit on their hands and shake .

Kind of like in peter pan and

flushed away .

Setting / Mood : I let bob and darrel

handle that . bob ?

Bob: thanx GLP . Welcome to the first official Piston Cup race of the season . I’m

Bob -

Darrel : and i’m Darrel coming to you live from the Motor Speedway of the South . The last time we

were here , it was supposed to be the last race of the season .

B : but as

you all know , there was a three way tie , causing another race where THE BIG CHEATER chick hicks won .

D

: and now , as we also know , the King’s daughter , Angie Weathers , has taken The King’s spot . could this be

another legend in the making ?

B : Probably Darrel , since her crew chief and trainer is Doc Hudson ,

known to you as the fabulous hudson hornet !

D : Crew Chief ? I thought he was lightning’s crew chief

?

B : Well Darrel , for the first time in Piston Cup history , ine car is te crew chief of two racecars at

the same time !

D : Wait a minute , does that mean Lightning and Angie are partners ?

( now you see

a big screen , where angie is staring at while going around the track )

B : yes it does ! and speaking of

partners , chick hicks a has a rookie fo his partner as well and his name is Bolts -

Angie : ( to

lightning , who is listening by radio signal ) told you so ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lightning : well , partner or no partner

, we can win this in the bag !

Doc : ( also listening by radio signal , he’s on his stand thing ) That’s

the spirit ! Float like a cadilac …

L&A: Sting like a beamer !

B : and they’re off !

D : Boogity Boogity Boogity let’s go racing boys and- in this case -girl !

B : angie’s off to a

good start , look at her go .

D : She’s already in the top 10 ! and she started at 22 !

S/M:

about 50 laps have gone by , and two racers are "checking out " angie .

B : A little note to

#34 and #65 from The King , he said if you keep staring at his daughter and not the track , you’ll have dents by

the time you leave , and they won’t be from crashes !

D : there’s a true father right there !

S/M

: okay here’s the part where you get to make up your own race again ! Just remember , lightning gets first ,

with angie right behind , and chick and bolts behind her .

( Lighning and angie drive to grass here pits

are .

Angie : Ick ! ifeel like i got something inbetween my teeth

Doc : eh , it’s probably just

a fly .

Angie : A fly ?! eww !( starts spiting to try to get it out , you know in that disgusted way ) if

you excuse me , i’m heading to the racer bathroom to get the fly out .

S/M : while driving to bathroom ,

she bumps into bolts , chicks partner .
He’s yellow , and looks a bit like leakless , except his sponser is

a type of sports store . he also look about angie’s age .

Bolts : opps , sorry about that .

Angie : it’s okay . i’m a little clumsy myself sometimes .

B : You race pretty good . you’re

more of a compition than i thought you would be .

A yeah , you’re not to bad yourself . seeya

B

: seeya .

( both drive away , but angie goes to bathroom )