Funny...... uh......... things.

A113- Yup, I used to think Pixar was founded December 9th, 1985
BUT…!
In Infinity and Beyond! and my further research on it, I found out it was actually February 3rd 1986.
So my point is, A113 is right, don’t trust Wikipedia.
Back on topic.
Let’s just say they are Eastern European!

It seems like their hungarian. I don’t think they are Russian. But that is what I think.

Is there anyone here who speaks Hungarian? And if so, can you tell us what in the world Tuck and Roll are saying through the whole film? (other than Reuben Kincaid, Up, and “You’re Fired!!!” :laughing: )

ON TOPIC now, everyone! 8D

What were those things supposed to be? They couldn’t be outtakes, or maybe they were? Either way, they were very poorly written IMhO.

I know… But I thought some were funny… In a weird way. xD

But yeah, I think they’re Hungarian too. :slight_smile:

YOU FIRRRED! :laughing:

I guessed though were just some ideas that he thought the scene could be like.

jeez, someones judgemental! :wink:

That was actually kind painful. Not my type of humor, I guess.

I’m allowed to express my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue: I just don’t like movies ruined for me on account of a bunch of not-funny bloopers that a fan made to grab attention.

i never meant it in a bad way, but true, sometimes they are kinda corny. but still, i read some that are actually pretty funny.

Sorry, I know things can come out wrong across the internet. It’s just there are so many bloopers out there that it’s become cliche and most of them aren’t funny at all.

Bloopers aren’t really my thing… even the Pixar-made ones can be a bit cheesy.

Theyre supposed to be, Rachel. :wink: :laughing:

ya. if i see one more “mater doesnt come and they actually kiss” blooper im gonna scream!

RR: There’s only one I’ve seen. But if there’s more, I’m gonna scream, too! Gimme those links! Arrrrr…

i for got which one it was, but there was like five of them on one topic!

I thought that a couple of them were funny… some of the others seemed a bit like alternate scenes or something like that. :sunglasses: