Forum community project

Marie - Cool drawing, Marie! It looks fantastic. :wink:

– Mitch

Whoa Marie! That is a pretty neat, well drawn pic of Ego! He is lookin’ nice!

Mitch: You are welcome! :slight_smile:

When do we need these done by?

Marie: Yup! Well done.

gottalovepixar: You’ve been added to the list. Have fun!

FONY: There’s no real due date or timeline. (Just as long as we’re not waiting too long.) Don’t feel rushed. :slight_smile:

vimfuego: It looks great! Wonderful stuff! It’s been added to the other entries.

Okay- I’m going to try to get it done this weekend anyway, 'cause I’m going to be busy next week and I’d rather not put it off.

I like the work you did on Marlin Vim. He looks really nicely drawn. I am not so sure if you did this intentionally, but Marlin kinda lower-case “m”. :wink:

OOH! :open_mouth:

Did you think I could take P, please??!!

Haha! That made me laugh. :laughing:

Yeah, I love Remy (perhaps a little too much – heheh). You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to draw that particular picture. I couldn’t figure out how to position him correctly for two whole days! I finally settled on the final pose you can see him in now and on a very…ummm…straight-forward and goofy expression. (snigger)

Aw shucks, there’s no need! Thank you, though. Heheh… hugs

Nice Marlin, by the way! I love the look on his face. (snigger)

Thanks for the chuckles, vim! I needed them. :wink:

– Mitch

Pixel Candy: You’re on the list. :smiley:

YAY! Thank you!! I’ve gotta get drawing now… :smiling_imp:

This is gonna be awesome when it’s all done. Can’t wait to see more!

I won’t critique until the alphabet is completely illustrated, but I must say, I’m impressed with your fan art so far, guys! :smiley:

I’m trying to finish my letter T drawing within the next 2 days.

~~=oP

PV - I can’t wait to see your submission, PV! I wonder who it could be? Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

Me niether!

weeel this alphabet it starting to look pretty darn good.

Anywho I have finished my letter!

D is for Dot

Actully finished it a week ago but time hasn’t been on my side to get on here to post it.

Hey scheree, DOt looks really cute! You did a great job with her. I think maybe she could be a little smaller, but that is just my suggestion. Excellent work!

scheree - Hehe. Very cute, scheree! I love the colors you chose; they’re very soft and easy on the eyes. :wink:

Great job! :smiley:

– Mitch

Yikes, sorry about that scheree . I’ve been under the weather (stupid ragweed!) and I’ve just been stopping by to check my messages. I hadn’t seen to post to the thread. Your pic has been added to the original post. She’s adorable!

I should get to mine sometime this week. I have to get through my first week of school first. ^^;

scheree- Dot looks amazing! I love the way she’s swinging her legs, and the style that you’ve done the letter ‘d’ in, with the bugs and everything, is awesome!

Haunt - Dear me. I hope you recover soon, dude! :frowning:

– Mitch