First Reaction

I don’t really remember my reaction to the trailer. Like, I really wanted to see the movie, but because it was PIXAR and Brad Bird, not Ratatouille. When I saw it, on the opning day, my birthday, however, my mind was totally blown. I almost cried at the end. <3

Anyway, Collette and Linguini never bothered me. I thought it was cute. Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok…what’s the Sorry and the smiley after supposed to mean? :confused:

Teaser = Didn’t really click with me.
Trailer = Adored it. Watched it over and over. Goosebumps! It looked so different from other family-friendly (not just animated) movies I’ve seen and heard of, and that excited me. Sometimes my favorite films turn out to be ones that I couldn’t figure out the basic outline for from watching the trailer, and I just couldn’t tell what was going to happen. Plus, the artwork shown in the trailer was gorgeous!
Actual film = I found out last minute about a sneak peek screening that was actually nearby and actually still had tickets available. The first time, I was not in love. I liked it, and I certainly loved some parts (some of my favorite scenes: Anton Ego eating the ratatouille, the other cooks discovering Linguini’s secret, and the very end in the new restaurant). After each and every viewing, however, my admiration for the film grew. It kept growing until it went from the bottom half of my Pixar rankings to the top tier, behind The Incredibles and Monsters, Inc. and tied with Toy Story. It’s such a wonderfully told story.

So BASICALLY, I went from feeling lukewarm to falling in love. I’ve probably seen Ratatouille about 10 times since its release in 2007, which is waaaay more than my other most beloved movies.

That I’m sorry if it bothers anyone, but I still don’t see what the deal is.

What,what are you talking about?Nobody’s making a big deal about anything…

Just tht everyone hates their pairing so much.

Theyr’e just not a popular pairing like Lightning/Sally or WALL-E/EVE,or even Bob/Helen Parr… :confused: