Finding Nemo coming to Blu-ray in September 2009

Since this did not come out, has anyone heard of a new release date? I know the incredibles is suppose to come out this spring, but have not heard about Nemo.

As far as blu-ray players go they are very affordable now days. I got my ps3 Dec. of '07 and back then players were expensive along with the movies. Although my blu-rays did cause me to “have to” upgrade my tv and get a HD one.

I have literally no cash right now, so it’s not affordable to me.

Thought it worth bumping this thread to ask the inevitable - do we yet have a date for Finding Nemo on Blu-ray? Or even a month … or at least the year it’s due?

And another bump! Is no-one interesed in Finding Nemo on Blu-ray then?

Is there no news at all about a Blu-ray release?

I suppose not! It’s like 2 years overdue.

They really need to release this to complete the Pixar Blu-ray collection. Along with Cars 2 would be the best and most obvious choice IMO.

I’m sure they’ll do it eventually.

Let’s hope so! :slight_smile:

There’s talk of the Toy Story series seeing a re-release along with Up in 3D. So I wanna know, why not Finding Nemo??

Guess the wait is over now:

[url]- YouTube

Nah, it’ll still be a while. Almost near impossible that the release will be in 2011, and if 2012, it probably would have to be after 3-D release in September. So I expect another year at least. Unless Pixar do something similar to The Incredibles and release Nemo at some random time in 2012, such as April (?)

The only takeaway from this little sneak peek is that it will be released at some point in the near future, but that’s about it.

The two release times for PIXAR normally are Spring or Fall. Part of me hopes for the earliest to be a release in the Spring to coincide with the release of Andrew Stanton’s film, ‘John Carter.’

It took them long enough!

The video is private these days. Wonder why?

what is true, is that I’ll not be missing the 3D re-release of this magical film in September,

2012: such a great year

we have release date for both the 2D and 3D blu-ray
blu-ray.com/news/?id=8832#comments

Hi does anyone know if finding nemo is being released on blu ray anytime soon in uk?? As its the only pixar blu ray I need now.

These folks seem to know more about this matter:

avforums.com/forums/blu-rays … u-ray.html