Favorite Emotion So Far?

Fear’s my favorite too. Not only was he the funniest IMO, but I think fear would be my main emotion lol.

I honestly thought Fear was the funniest. That’s why it’s my favorite emotion. All were great though.

Omg, Fear wound up being the breakout star for me too! :laughing: Of course Joy and Sadness were fantastic characters, and Anger and Disgust were terrific in their own rights, but there’s something about the super stretchy animation Fear had combined with all his antics and voice acting that made him really entertaining.

Yeah he was perfect in all respects!

I’ve changed my mind actually and my favorite is actually Fear now. I think Fear is the one controlling my mind a lot as I worry a lot about stuff and am easily scared. I really liked Fear’s character and I think Bill Hader was the perfect choice for him. He had a lot of the funniest moments in the film like the dream scene, especially when Disgust and Anger wake up and find him lying there on the ground panting about the nightmare.

Fear is the BEST. :sunglasses:

I like all of them, but I guess Anger would be my favorite. It’s the most prominent emotion in my head. It reflects my personality. There is even a whole Anger Island in my mind. I truly care about it :stuck_out_tongue: Anger rules :sunglasses:

I voted for Sadness because she’s the only one who doesn’t have an agenda and doesn’t pass judgment on the others.

After seeing the movie three times, I think Sadness is my favorite now. She’s just so cute and huggable.

Also, hooray for eternal pessimism! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Sadness. She’s such a great character and one of the significant drivers of the story.
The reason why I didn’t vote for her was because i felt other emotions struck me more and left me more of a lasting impression.

Also Joy & Sadness.