Favorite Character?

I’m just gonna paste my reasons from the other section that was locked…

I chose Skinner since he’s my number one fave of all time, but here are my reasons for him and the others.

Skinner: I love the fact that he’s really short but knows how to get what he wants. For a short guy he sure is handsome. :slight_smile: I also looove his accent.

Anton Ego: Tall, dark, and handsome! Well, the exact opposite of dark actually, more like pale. His personality is dark and serious though. I love his voice too.

Emile: Who couldn’t love a sweet little chubby rat like him? He’s honest and loves food, no matter what it is. He’s kinda like me (the loving food part. I’m not chubby at all, actually. I’m so skinny I could be a model, lol).

I would love it if either Skinner or Ego got right up in my face… Of course I’d probably be blushing or something, but I’d sooo love it! Whether they’re mad, serious, excited, or whatever emotions their feeling, it would be awesome. :slight_smile:

From your descritption Marie, it seems like you want to marry your favorite chracter. :wink: Who can blame ya?

Indeed I would (if I were a couple years older and cartoon characters were actually real). Seriously, it would be so awesome to spend time with those guys! :slight_smile:

Heh, I am sure! I would like to hang with them too if I was as fanatic as you. :wink: But sadly, your fandom to them far surpasses mine. :unamused:

Oh, I’ve never encountered someone who likes these characters as much as you do, I’m not sure what now

(should I be worried about this?..about you?)

Haha! Yeah, fandom can do things to ya’… :wink: (snigger)

– Mitch

MItch: You can say that again. I mean, you see the movie for the first time, and then, next day on PP, we were like, “WOW!!!” :smiley:

The Star Swordsman - Heheh. Yes, I knew that I would love the film, but I didn’t know that I would treasure it that much. Who knew that, when I first watched the Ratatouille teaser trailer, I was soon to witness a film that would change my life…? :wink:

As for my favorite character, it has been and will always remain as Remy. That diminuative ball of fur simply captured my heart…

– Mitch

I love Remy too. He is a small rat with a big dream. I loved how he let nothing stop him from becoming a chef. His perserverence and his talent for cooking make me love him so much.

I know, I’m an extreme Skinner/Ego/Emile fanatic. :slight_smile:

I may not be a big fan of this movie…

but I will say that Colette is really hot. I’ll leave it at that.

Oh boy! SO we have someone who loves Linguini, one who loves Skinner, and another who is in love with Remy! I think this complete the set right here. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s nice to see Colette get a vote, as she is quite an intriguing character.

Welcome to Pixar Planet, by the way, Rhythm Section Want Ad! :smiley:

– Mitch

You can say that again. She might be the only female chef in the restruant, but man is she one tough cookie!

I like Remy, so i voted for Remy, but I must admit I LOVE handsome little Skinner and the awesome Anton Ego too. :smiley:

Am I the only one who loved Emile to death?! :open_mouth:

Edited. Please refrain from shouting. – Mitch

Pixel Candy - Actually, Emile has to be my third favorite character, after Colette. Seriously, the poor guy doesn’t get enough credit. I love his laid-back personality and his chubby posture, not to mention…he’s also alot of fun to draw. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I like Emile, he was one of my favorite characters when I saw the movie. He is my best friend’s favorite character, like “up there on number one” favorite character.

It was initially difficult to choose between Colette and Linguini. Of course, I always love the strong female character (which Colette definitely is) but I picked Linguini because he was just so funny! He made me laugh all the time.

Totally. Linguini is the funniest, without meaning to be. My sister and I just laugh and laugh and the adorable/hilarious way he says things, and the faces he doesn’t realize that he makes, and his clumsy movements. Plus Lou Romano did an amazing job as the voice-over.
sheila