Favorite candy

Gonna get a pack full of twix and consume them in my room tonight.

Not really a candy but has anyone ever had Dunkaroos? Their kinda rare now.

Haha I’ve never heard of it.

Here’s a picture of a box. They were awesome, they tasted great. They use to sell them in a lot of stores, but now it’s only Dollar Generals and stuff.

I can’t think of all of them.

Hershey’s
Kit Kat
Milky Way
Snickers
Mounds

I remember Dunkaroos! They were beautiful. The icing was the best part (vanilla forever!)

Milkyways are my favorite. And York peppermint patties

Yeah, haven’t had them in years.

I just did actually…that’s the only reason I remember them. I don’t know how, one of my aunts or something had them

I read thier sold at Dollor General’s and stores like it.

My mom and my sister just made some of those homemade last week! They were delicious! :mrgreen:

Two other sweets I’ve come to love… Tootsie Rolls and Rolos. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. 8D :-D)

This talk of Dollar General and Dunkaroos makes me feel left out! Never heard of 'em.

You should have Dunkaroos, their great. Surprised you never had them, they were populer like 12 years ago.

Never heard of Dollar General? Huh. Ever heard of Family Dollar or Dollar Tree? They’re all small stores where I believe everything sells for a dollar. :unamused:

Heard of Dollar Tree not the other one.

You don’t have Dollar Generals? Why? :`-( I love Dollar General. I also like Dollar Tree and family dollar.

I love twix bars. I also love chocolate oranges.

Snipe: Yes, we have a Dollar Tree where I live. It’s awesome because it’s right next to the movie theatre. So we stop there to get snacks before seeing a movie.

Ate soem Tootsie Rolls.

I loooooove peppermints. Also 70% dark chocolate.

Years ago Dairy Queen had a kit kat blizzard. I think it was a monthly one. I loved that one. I thought of making my own, using the candy, ice cream, and milk. Has anyone tried doing something like that?

I love sweets and candy! I have such a sweet tooth! :smiley: