Fav Pixar "PDA" scenes?

Eh, they could always close their eyes or go in another room. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like some of you could’ve done in Cars with Lightning and Sally… :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw, there’s nothing wrong with that! It’s quite healthy psycholgically I’ve heard to see you’re parents hug and kiss. Just don’t let it get out of hand in front of them :wink:

I love all the pictures!!! Every scene where Bob and Helen show affection torwards eachother are my favorites.:laughing: :sunglasses: <3

Agree 10000% :smiling_imp:

MB, you double posted!! Ahhh!!! :laughing: Glad you agree, though I assumed you would. :smiley:

Oops. :laughing: My bad.

It’s cool. :sunglasses:

Yeah, Bob and Helen are a nice couple. I’m not sure if the “pulling Bob back into the house by his tie” scene technically counts as PDA, because they’re in their house which isn’t really public.

I think my favourite scene would have to be Mr Incredible and Elastigirl flirting on the rooftop while the robber’s just THERE. Especially cool since they were a couple of hours away from getting married.

Me too, they’re too cute. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Nausicaa, that is a good one. I also like Linguini and Collette’s first kiss in Ratatouille. :smiley: