Fathers Day Gifts???

Your dad has good tastes :slight_smile: you could paint him a picture of an old ship with the waves crashing against it or if he doesn’t like old ships a sailboat just floating along with a sunset in the backgound. :slight_smile:

THanks for the suggestion Guitarlyn. But have you seen my drawings? I am not afraid to admit that my artwork looks like a train wreck. I think my dad prefers that I write him something than try to draw something.

Maybe I could do that!

Then do you like to write poems?
Write one for him.

Oooh, I love writing poetry!! <3 But I also love drawing. I don’t know which is best. 8D

I got my dad some 80’s sweets and a glow-in-the-dark beer glass! :smiley:

That’s awesome!! Can we see them? :slight_smile:

I’ve wrapped them :frowning: ! But these are the amazon links!:
[url]Amazon.co.uk
[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/brc-80s-Retro-Sweets-Box/dp/B002VJ8B68/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308339435&sr=8-1[/url]

On the topic of sweets…I love American ones 8D . Especially Hershey’s chocolate. Just thought I’d add :smiley:

Woah, that is awesome! So colorful! :smiley:

I like poetry, but I love honest yet sarcastic humor in my cards. I think I’ll do that again.

They’re awesome. And my dad has a sweet tooth too. 8D

Just finished my cards. I hope my dad and grandpa likes them. But I think they’ll be happy for thinking about them.

I just gave my dad a Cars 2 themed breakfast in bed!

I cut his toast in car shapes,I put his drinks in Cars cups, I used streamers and balloons from my last Cars party to decorate the tray, and I bought him a Cars 2 Father’s Day card and a diecast Lightning McQueen!

He loved it! He’s so excited to see Cars 2 with me on Friday :smiley:

Aw, Rayhawk, that’s so sweet! :smiley: I’m happy he’s seeing Cars 2 with you!!

Anyway, my siblings and I just made our dad and papaws a bunch of stuff from paper and wood. 8D We’re so lame.

We’re going to church as always, and my sis is baking him strawberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream :smiley:

^Yum!! We went to church, but Dad never comes. Not his thing. :frowning: I always find it’s best not to push, though. Offer, don’t ask. And if they say no, leave it at that unless/until the other person mentions it.

We went out to breakfast yesterday at this 60s style diner that’s near town. :slight_smile:

That sounds super neat K9Girl! I’ve been in 50’s style diners before, it’s a cool feeling.

That sounds fun you guys! :smiley:

Gave my dad and gramps cards. THen we went out for chinese food. Always nice.

Everyones so nice.
I made my dad an anchor out of clay. :slight_smile: