Episode 2 is FINALLY here!

LOL! Thanks hehehe.

TL: I’m probably the only person on here who doesn’t think that you sounds like Dory – her second cousin twice removed, maybe. :wink:

bawpcwpn: Yes, I agree with Kryie on this one. Your accent is very majestic.

The interview was definitely a highlight, although there seemed to be a lot of echoing throughout…Was this intended, or by accident?

No, I’m actually with you on this one. There’s a slight similarity, but it’s not all that alike, at least not to my ear. Dash and Brad, on the other hand, no question about it!

Tenth bullet point on the episode summary:

• sorry for the poor audio quality for the interview; someone forgot to wear headphones.

That probably answers your question. :slight_smile:

Aaah, I didn’t realise that the echoing thing was included as ‘poor audio quality’. :laughing: Thanks!

Next time, things will get better. This is our second one you know.

I thought it was very sweet that you mentioned Steve Irwin in the podcast. I had no idea he did a voice in Happy Feet! Now it makes me want to watch it all the more.

I bet more people are going to to pay tribute to him.

Well, I’m happy hat everyone has enjoyed the show so far.

On a side note, we are using about 14 GB of our 15 GB limit there on podOmatic. I don’t know what happens when you use up your bandwidth, but I reason that at the least you won’t be able to download episodes from the site.

The bandwidth resets on October 11th, but I don’t think we’ll make it. So if episode 3 is late, you’ll know why.

~AJ

Perhaps you could look into upgrading the subscription to the next one up. I’m sure there are members here (myself included) who wouldn’t mind making a donation to a good cause…

Bandwith and space are different, what do you mean.

Aren’t they talking about bandwidth? Anyways, is this a monthly thing? I wonder why it resets on the 11th though.

It resets the llth because that’s when I first set up the account. And it’s definately bandwidth, we’re fine on storage. I’m not sure how a donation thing would work, and I know I don’t deal with any money exchanging online. I’m actually looking into how we would be able to set up and podcast using the Pixar Planet server, as I have seen other podcasts do.

We’ll get this sorted out, don’t worry.

~AJ

That reminds me, when are we recording next?

no idea

Just want to say that the latest episode was just as great if not better than the first, and I hope hear the latest of all-things PIXAR and PIXARPlanet in the next ep. (Especially the latest on “Lifted!”)

Great job to everyone who made this ep!!

[b]Yeah great job Radio Pixar! I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about “LIFTED”!

AJ or Dash, Do you know when will the next show be?[/b]

This reply is obviously long overdue, but after finishing up all my homework, I finally decided to listen to Radio Pixar #2. :slight_smile:

I happen to be a Filipino-born Canadian, and I was really surprised to hear that Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (president of the Philippines) has dubbed The Incredibles as her favourite film. Very interesting…