Episode #10: "Things Are Looking Up!"

No problem Rachel and TSS,

Thanks for giving me a good show to listen to! :smiley:

I received The Art of Pixar Short Films about a fortnight ago, but I didnā€™t open it till today since I was so inundated with assignment and project deadlines. But now that Iā€™ve had a look at it, I must say it looks fabulous! There was also a nice little congratulatory message from an ā€œApril Whitneyā€, so to her, Chronicles, bawpcwpn (or to whoever sent the package all expenses paid) and the rest of the Radio Pixar crew, I would like to thank yā€™all again for the awesome gift! :smiley:

One thing, though. On the inside of the first page, there is a sticker with the words ā€œTo my biggest fanā€ and a signature beneath it. I canā€™t tell if itā€™s printed or someone autographed it, so to anyone who has a copy of the book, is there a similar sticker, or is this exclusive to my copy? Regardless if it is a real signature or not, Iā€™m curious to know who it is. I was thinking Amid Amidi (the author) from the ā€˜Aā€™, but I canā€™t distinguish the rest of the letters. :confused:

Thatā€™s great that you received it TDIT, and congratulations again.

Another big thanks to Chronicle Books and April Whitney for sponsoring the prize and organising the delivery of it.

Iā€™m not sure about the sticker on the front, but hopefully another member can enlighten us.

Glad you got your prize A-ok, thedriveintheatre. And congrats again! =)

Hrm. Thatā€™s a noodle-scratcher right there. Maybe a kindergartner got a hold of the book. 8D Nah, I would guess that itā€™s in every book, a ā€œpersonalā€ note from Amid Amidiā€¦