Do the cars have parents?

Funny you should say that. I thought that too. :laughing:

#88! Aww yea!

Yeah, I’m thinking car children are ordered and manufactured. My big question is though: do they grow? Or perhaps, are they just “born” in full adult form?

They do grow. It shows that in the movie. That little girl is a tiny version of a car that looks like a mix of the two adult cars she’s parked between. So they would have to get bigger.

She’s purple and the two cars were red and blue. Red and blue makes purple.

I wonder if they get new parts or the medel expands.

The metal probably expands. When a car talks, it’s bumper and hood move around and, depending on the letter they say, let’s say, an “A”, their chin will go down. This stretches their metal. Which makes me believe their metal stretches.

I’m such a Cars nerd. I know.

I was just about to say that. Haha, you sure have put a lot of thought into this movie.

Not really. Just used my eyes. :slight_smile:

Really, I hadn’t noticed. :stuck_out_tongue:

No but really if you just watch the movie you can just see the answers to some of these questions. lol :unamused:

Their faces stretch when they talk, so their metal does expand and there was a tiny baby car and all of the other adult cars are full sized so they must grow. Simple. 8D

I don’t know why, but this had me rolling on the ground. I love sarcasm :smiley:

I wasn’t being sarcastic. :laughing: I looked at the scene again for the few seconds that scene happens and explained my opinions. :stuck_out_tongue: As for the faces bending and stretching, you could even see that in my sig and avatar. The blue and red thing, I learned in first grade. :sunglasses:

8D 8D 8D

;-p