Current Mood

Tired and hot.

I woke up two hours ago. Did some work, and the weather is getting a little warm.

Your ear was plugged up?

Current Mood: Kinda joyous

Reason: Listened to the Terminator theme song (the original one, not the T4 corrupted one). Hah… so beautiful it moves me to tears.

~ Flare

Current Mood: Bored, tired

Reason: There’s nothing I can think to talk about, I need to kill 3 hours (#15 today) and I just woke up about an hour ago. BAH, so bored.

Current mood: Very, very happy.

Reason: My two friends have just given me the go-ahead to book our short break in Rome for September! I really can’t wait now. :smiley:

That’s awesome lizardgirl! You’ll have to tell us how it went

Current Mood: Pretty good, but still bored

Reason: Just got out of the theater, so of course I’m in a good mood. This one didn’t get me as much, but still good. :\ And there’s STILL nothing to do. I’d work on photoshop, but I need some hands on help with it, I’m not in the mood to poke at it right now.

Mood: Pretty excited and sad at the same time.

Reason: I saw Transformers 2 and I liked it a lot, but on my way back, i heard that Michael Jackson died.

I feel shocked, like something that isn’t possible has happened.

Current Mood: Somewhat annoyed.

Reason: Being contradicted. A lot. On so many levels.

~ Flare

Mood: Somewhat loved. And Happy

Reason: Somewhat loved: I got back from my trip and i got a whole bunch of people from family to friends from Pixar Planet to Facebook welcoming me back and asking about my trip.

Happy: I found out that the third issue of the Incredibles comic was released yesterday.

Current Mood: Pessimistic

Reason: Undeclarable <_<"

~ Flare

Totally shocked. Planned to go TF2, but…I dunno.

You already know why right?

Oh, yeah. :laughing: Well, unless you like to watch a robot knock against Megan Fox’s leg repetitively, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

~ Flare

Hurting.

I cut some kind of hot pepper, brushed my teeth right after, and the sensation is unpleasant. Food is painful, be warned.

Current mood: In love, kinda (with Pixar)

Reason: I was thinking a lot about Pixar at work. Mostly about their older stuff (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc) and I realized I haven’t watched a lot of them in a while.

I’m wanting to do a marathon, It’ll take 16 hours roughly, to get through all the movies (and Up’s gonna be in there somewhere), so I’m allowing about 18 for food and stuff. I wanna invite some friends, but I don’t have many that live close, or would wanna go through that for an entire day with me. It’d be a bummer to do it by myself, but I might have to.

Mood: Lazy + tired.

Reason: I am behind in my class, I haven’t updated my fanfic in two weeks, and it is past midnight right now.

Excited.

College TIME!

Ouch, FounderofAzn. I love spicy peppers but they do hurt!

ffdude1906- I like the idea of a Pixar marathon, but you’re right, it’s difficult to find people to do it with you and it wouldn’t be as fun by yourself. Maybe you could invite different friends over at different times so they could each watch a couple of films? :laughing:

Current mood: Happy but also shocked.

Reasons: I’m happy because all in all, I’ve had a good but busy day- started off at the gym for an induction (I can already feel the fat falling off! :laughing:), then went to work and finally ended up at Sixth Form for our Leaver’s Tea. Apparently I won the award for ‘Most Whiney’ because I keep moaning at our head of Sixth Form. But that’s only because he sucks. :laughing:

But I’m shocked about Michael Jackson. I’m not a massive fan of his music or anything, but it still seems weird that he’s gone.

Hungry

I haven’t eaten in 16 hours.

Mood: Happy

Reasons: Happy- I found a collection of all the Danny Phantom episodes online! I can watch my favorite show again! Yay!

ffdude1906: If I lived near you, I’d happily come for that all-day Pixar marathon. It would provide me a chance to see A Bug’s Life, and Ratatouille again. I haven’t seen them in so long, I forget exactly what they’re like. :slight_smile: Plus, I dont’ own those two or Wall-E on DVD, so that’s a problem for me to try that. And I don’t think my family will want to re-watch Up in the theatres. So if I lived near you, I’d happily join you!

Current Mood: Unsure

Reason: I don’t REALLY wanna see Up again (happens every so often, usually I have to wait a day or so) but, it’s the 4th week “anniversary” and 16 would make 4 a week, which is a solid number :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve already got more than once for every 2 days it’s been out, but still,… To go or not to go? I have to decide within the next half hour. (darn work)