Countdown?

I’m hoping the time will fly by, A113.

Teehee, thanks guys. :wink:

More banners:

Notice that I changed ‘theaters’ to ‘theatres’. I did that because I think that’s how the United Kingdom and Australia spell that word.

By the way, I picked the designs randomly.

USA: 28 days
UK: 1 month, 19 days
AUS: 3 months, 19 days

I don’t want to bother counting down - makes the days longer. :stuck_out_tongue: If I ignore it, it’ll be in theatres much much quicker. :wink:

RMSH- Wow, that’s very considerate of you to think about the spelling of the word ‘theatre’!

I know what you mean, FONY- waiting for time to pass always makes it go more slowly. I like to not know how long it is until something happens, and then say a week or so before, be pleasantly surprised that it’s so soon.

Uh…that’s not true. :confused: It’s a “obecalp” effect, probably. XD You must not have much patience. ROFL

Actually A113, I have lots of patience. :smiley: The excitement of seeing this film hasn’t hit me yet. But ignoring something I’m looking forward to certainly makes it happen quicker. I dunno about you, but it works for me, and many other people too. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S- Why are you always have something nasty to say? You need to chill. :sunglasses: :wink:

Yeah, I’d rather not focus on how many days there are until I get to see WALL•E, otherwise it seems like so long… But if I just forget about how long I have to wait, time goes by quicker.

Well, counting down does make it seem longer. And I agree. WHen you wait patiently without it being on your mind, then the wait seems shorter.

USA: 27 days
UK: 1 month, 18 days
AUS: 3 motnhs, 18 days

Sorry for those of you who can’t stand these things, but here it is again. xD

Oh, 26 days now A113, being that it is june 1! I really can’t wait!

I guess it’s 25 now. Maybe I’ll see it while I’m at Disney, but most likely I’ll wait till I get back. When I do countdowns and it gets really close (like within a week) I actually countdown the hours and minutes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t believe WALL•E is being released this month! Seems like only yesterday that I heard about it…

I agree with you rachel. Time did really go by fast since we heard that it was soon to come out.

Yeah! 21 days! :smiley:

I’m so glad it’s soon. The wait is torture enough as it is. I’m gonna be there opening day in my WALL-E shirt!

Yes, I already got a shirt. I love birthdays.

Don’t worry Netbugg. We’ll see the movie real soon. Just about 19 more days now.