Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Sorry to be so bias about this thread, but I will have to say I hated this movie. :laughing: There was this one film critic who wrote something like," Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs was easily made for distracted nine year olds". I would agree. The firat half of the movie was good, but the second half was bad, and didnā€™t make mach sense. I would give the first half 7.5/10, and the second half 4.5/10.

I thought this film was excellent! I agree, about halfway through, it started to get a bit out there, but the first 40 minutes or so and the ending were amazing.

I really wanted to see this movie, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s been pulled out of our theatres by now. :frowning: Iā€™ve heard a LOT of great things about it, too. Unfortunately I was never really paying attention to its release date, so I probably missed my chance to see it until it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray (and the Blu-ray will probably be more fun to watch than in 3-D, IMO). Maybe it will come out for Christmas and I can add it to my already huge list of Blu-ray movies that I want. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

Well, I caught it a second time, itā€™s so good! The soundtrack is fantastic, and Flint and Sam are just amazing characters (especially Flint, I think heā€™s a very relate-able character, plus heā€™s awesome) Took a friend as well, she LOVED it.

Definitely recommend