Central Cars 2 Discussion

Awww poor Sally and Holley… :cry:

Sally watching from home and seeing that on the news…

Holley seeing it happen right before her eyes…

Heartbreaking. :cry:

Wow. Siddley was Shooting mater? I thought he was trying to shoot the train out of the way.

But if he was shooting at Mater, can we infer that Mater was trying to capture McMissile? Since he was Towing McMissile.

Good idea!! I just thought Mater was helping him, for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, Mater is obviously saving Finn’s life. It says that everywhere:
…saves the life of a British secret agent… :unamused:

Even if it didn’t say that, you can see Finn pulling Mater out first. I don’t think someone who was being taken away would lead the way. :stuck_out_tongue: They then switch sides, because Finn needs to shoot back at the guys shooting at them.

Siddley is a bad guy. They’re speeding away from him. Notice how when he’s shooting, Finn is scrunching his face, afraid of being shot at. :wink:

True. But he could be saving the life of a different secret agent, and he could be scrouching cuz’ he doesn’t want to get hit, and you can see a break in the clip when Finn Supposedly turns around.

Just Sayin’

No, because they state it’s Finn.

sidereel.com/posts/108235-ne … -mcmissile

“saves the life of a British secret agent called Finn McMissile”

Or you can read this and see he is the bad guy.

squidoo.com/siddeley

Obviously, because it’s a movie trailer. It’s still the same exact scene.

Just sayin’. :wink:

Sorry, but you can’t guess about something that already has an answer.

Ok. Fine. but in my defense, I never read that article stating that Siddley was an Enemy.

:smiley:

True, unless you never saw the answer.

I understand, but I took your words the wrong way.

This movie is going to be so intense, I can’t wait!

I hope I don’t die of excitement the night before! :smiley:

I can’t wait, either. :slight_smile:

I’m glad there’s Pixar Planet to share my excitement with!

I agree! Well, with some people. :wink:

I’m glad we could work through this.
I wish they would release another trailer. I am practically dying of Excitement.

Shouldn’t it be soon? I mean it’s in a few months.

Updated first post to include the Finn McMissile Turntable

Yes. Jessie. (Can I just call you jessie?) I think a new trailer will come before the end of the month.

Of course you can! :slight_smile:

Did you see anything that said it was going to come out before the end of the month? :smiley:

I hope so!!! :smiley:

I can only imagine it being soon. I mean, they already let out another Cars 2 goodie. :wink: