Cars (not the movie)

^^ Oh yeah? cool. And thanks PixarTeo. Ive always had a love for Audi, but I still have my love for Japanese imports. I love them a lot too, things like Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Daihatsu, or Suzuki. :smiley:

Oh my gosh, look at this!
[url]Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more
Look at the price! :open_mouth:
It has a V10 engine. I didn’t know there was such a thing!

^^ That is so beautiful. I think they came out this year. I saw one of the older R8 Coupes when I was in Montreal last year, in front of a Porsche parked on the side of the street downtown. :smiley:

Oh, so it’s new? I wanted to see what colors it came in, but it didn’t say. Maybe that’s why.

I believe the convertibles did. I’m sure that it comes in quite a few colours, though.

There was another expensive car I was looking at where you could customize practically every milimeter of the car with a choice of color. They didn’t skimp you on the color options either. :open_mouth:
lexus-lfa.com/configurator_v … v2_en.html

Those Lexus are so nice. It is good that they give you good selection, especially if you are paying 300000$ plus for a car. Aston Martin gives you a huge selection, and so does Bugatti. I’m quite sure Rolls Royce will let you pick any color you want, no matter what it is.

My car has so many problems that it’s not even funny.

I’m sorry to hear that. Our old car had a lot of problems, but we got a newer one recently, and it’s really nice.

That is such a good looking car. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not really my style, I guess, but I like the color options.

I already asked this, but no one answered. I’m curious to know what you think of those boxy cars like the Nissan Cube, Kia Soul, Honda Element, etc. Do you like them? I don’t.

^^ I actually like them. I find them very unique myself.

I don’t like them.

Me either. :~o

I don’t like those type of shaped cars.

I like the more rectangular SUVs, like the Yukon, Escalade, etc, but not little square cars. They look like jokes to me.

I don’t really like the Dodge Nitro either. It’s a little too square, and the front looks too heavy for the back. For some reason, the “face” of that car reminds me of someone I know, and that’s just weird. :~o

That must be weird.

^^Yeah, it kind of is.

Look at this car. :~o ???

^^ Now those are ugly. I like the small boxy cars.

I don’t like either one. The one I pictured above reminds me of the mutant cars I make on this game where you “breed” two different types of cars. :~o