Behind the Scenes of Ratatouillle

Hey, for those who are wondering, I found that podcast here :wink:

Thanks for the vids everyone! I liked the Yahoo one: the whole “Yes!” thing with BB and Oswald made me laugh. It was also great to hear some more music from the movie. :smiley:

And I’m also so glad that Brad is a bit of perfectionist, like John Lasseter and everyone else at Pixar, because the amount of detail and thought that go into their films are what make them instant classics.

I’m so excited about this film! Oh how I wish I didn’t have to wait 2 months to see it, after everyone else does. :cry:

I didn’t get to see the one where the pics are from =P It started to load, but then AOL closed.

If someone would upload it to Youtube, that’d be awesome, 'cause only then will I be able to view it. :smiley:

OH MAN,THATS AMAZING!!!JUST LOOK AT THE MOVING WATER??INCREDIBLE!!!
NOW I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TRAILER,WHEN WILL IT COME?ANYONE KNOWS?

Archibald - Thanks, Archibald. :wink:

Yeah, now that I know Brad Bird’s weakness I’m gonna say “Yes!” to him when I meet him. :stuck_out_tongue:

FallinPixar - It’s not yet certain when a new trailer will be shown, if at all. Since there are only two months away until the film itself comes out…there might not be another new trailer. However, I’m pretty sure that more exclusive clips from the film will be shown with the passing time. :wink:

Yay! now I can see it… and I love the slap at the end… __ my love for Luingini grows.

I’m really hating this stupid computer now. =P I hope to try to play it on the laptop sometime, but I doubt it’ll work. Do you guys have internet through cable? 'Cause that might be it. I hate dial-up.

I can just cry right now … but I’ll stay strong.

No I won’t. :frowning:

Wow, I am verrry pathetic. nods

Ha! You should say “OMG! I can’t believe I actually get to meet Brad Bird!” Then do it. :smiley:

Which video are you having trouble with, exactly? Then I’ll see if I can upload it to YouTube… I have cable but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

EDIT: I just re-read your past posts. I’m uploading “Ratatouille - The Technical Ingredients” to YouTube, right now. =)

The Disney Progressive video: It was ok. It had a new clip of Brad Bird which is always nice. Overall, it was just one long advertisement for upcoming Disney films, though. :wink:

Ratatouille Cooking 101: Really great! I think that the detail that Pixar has put into the whole kitchen environment will be amazing!

Ratatouille: The Technical Ingredients: Excellent! I hope they have this as a DVD extra! I loved the part at the end where Collette slaps Linguini! He looks so cute/cool with glasses. :sunglasses:

Aww, thank you rachelcakes1985, it truly means a lot!! :slight_smile: hugs

Heh. No worries. :slight_smile: And here you go:

Ratatouille - The Technical Ingredients on YouTube:

[url]Ratatouille - The Technical Ingredients - YouTube

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! ^___^

This is awesome!! I can’t wait for the film. ^.^

Haha! Yeah, I should… :laughing:

FONY - I’m glad you finally got to see the video! Isn’t it great?

By the way, I love your “Too cool for school” graphic in your signature. :wink:

I had the same problem as FONY did, so I just saw it too! :smiley:

…and I was not dissapointed! Ahhh, this is my kind of stuff! Technical stuff! I loved the part where they threw that guy into the water (to get the wet clothing right), and the water simulation. Remy looks absolutely adorable, and we got a new shot of Emile too! I’d have to say the best one so far! :stuck_out_tongue:

My computer just seems to get worse ( :imp: ), I hate to ask this, but can someone load all these upcoming videos to YouTube…it’s like the only my computer will play! :unamused:

Gasduude - Haha – yeah, I loved it when they threw that poor guy into the pool, too. But that’s what makes Pixar so great – the literally get “hands on” on stuff and experiment in order to observe certain little details such as wet clothes, fire effects, and such. Very cool! :smiley:

And I agree with the Emile thing: he’s adorable! I looked like Remy was saying, “What is that?” while Emile was eating that rotten lemon/newspaper/whatever it was. (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m planning on registering as a Youtube member soon, so I’ll upload those videos for you. If I don’t get to it in time, though, I’m sure some other member will do it for you. :wink:

Mitch – Yep. They never leave the tiniest detail out on any scene! Pretty neat! :smiley:

(Heehee) Emile’s gonna be great! (grins)

If you could do that, it’d be wonderful!

I definitely loved the last bit with Colette slapping Linguini. :laughing: I wonder what he could’ve said to make her do that; that was quite a slap! :open_mouth:

Mitch: hehe ^^ I’m glad you like that one, it’s nothing much but I had to do something with that graphic! xD It’s just hysterical! :laughing:

I honestly don’t know what I am going to do considering I won’t be seeing it till August 13 at the earliest, and also considering i run a pixar fan site it’s really going to be difficult not to get spoiled.

I’m thinking of simply keeping my mouth shut. :smiley: Lol. That’s going to be hard though.

I didn’t like when Cars came out as I saw it about a week after the release and peeked at a spoiler for lack of self-control. Can’t remember what spoiler I had read, so it must’ve not mattered much, but still …

bawpcwpn- That’s still not as bad as seeing it in October at the earliest. :laughing: I still can’t believe how late they’re releasing it.

your right. I can empathise with you. It really really sucks.