Art of SallyMcQueen

Thanks, guys! <3

Ha, I came up with that for my drawings when I was like seven and can’t seem to get rid of it. It’s a cute play on my initials. :slight_smile:

Well… it’s actually brown in my drawing. It was already kind of dark brown and my scanner just made it worse. o_0 Heehee. :laughing:

You know, I’m not even so sure yet. It’s between like three. 8D

Ohhh, OK. I can see that it is brown now that I look more closely. :laughing:

:astonished: Who? :smiley: Unless you want it to be a surprise. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, yeah. Sorry to pop your bubble there, girly. :wink:

Well, I actually decided on which one just because of time purposes. Hmmmmmm, I might as well tell you guys. You’ll know eventually. :unamused: I’m doing a winter/holiday drawing of Lightning and Sally. And then I have a bunch more ideas for after that one. So, stay tuned. :mrgreen:

Looks pretty good SallyMcQueen! I love her hair and that purple jacket you gave her.

Thank you, Ballboi! :smiley:

It’s all cool. :sunglasses:

I didn’t think you would draw them again! Yes! I can’t wait! :mrgreen:

No problem. I really like your style!

… It’s like you don’t know me. :open_mouth: :wink: 8D

Ballboi: Thanks! I like my style too, it’s fun to draw. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that does look pretty fun. The shading looks pretty cool to.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

That reminds me that if you compare Holley to Sally and Lightning, you will see that Holley has a much more healthier looking complexion. :laughing: Because I used the color I’m actually suppose to use for light skin color. Apparently, it’s ‘Peach’ not ‘Albino’. Okay, it’s not really called ‘Albino’ but Sal and Lightning do look almost like the paper. 8D

Oh, and just another little tidbit (I already told MC this) but Sally has no eyebrows. For real, go look. Bet you didn’t notice that. :wink: (I didn’t either till like two weeks ago) See, that was an easter egg; I’m training to be in Pixar already. :unamused: :laughing:

8D Yes, but isn’t an egg supposed to allude to something? What is the symbolism behind that Miss SallyMcQueen? :wink:

MissCarrera: That I’m forgetful and was so excited to show you guys that I didn’t double check. :wink: 8D

8D All part of the high-quality workmanship. :wink:

Teehee, yes. :wink:

I just realized how rude that comment sounded. I swear I didn’t mean it that way! What I meant was, that is all part of the package, it was intended. :wink:

LOL! I never even thought of it that way. But now that I read it again… :open_mouth: Jkay, I know what you meant. :wink:

wipes sweat OK good!

[size=85]And I’ll stop trolling your thread now…[/size] 8D

So…I leave today for vacation and I’m not even close to finishing my L/S Holiday drawing. :-( I mean, I finished drawing Sally but I still have to color her, draw and color Lightning, and finish a little design I have in my head for it. I’ll have Internet and will most likely still be around the forums and will have a scanner and everything, it’s just a matter of finishing it before Christmas. :lol: I’ll most likely work on it on the eight hour plane ride and four hour layover. :-\ Look out for it coming soon! (hopefully). :mrgreen:

Alright, I cant wait to see that when it’s done SallyMcQueen!

Thanks, Jordan! I can’t either. 8D