Are you a Disney movie fan?

Snipe!! You killed the Yes streak!! lol :slight_smile:

I love Disney, grew up on Disney and it will never get old ever. To me, Disney Pixar and Disney are just as amazing!

Yes! i really love Disney Movies :slight_smile: i’m also a big fan of the Disney Soundtracks :smiley:

I always love how they incorporate music that is recognizable, like Phil Collins and Elton John. :smiley:

I agree. Disney Soundtracks are great because each one is unique ,there is a lot of variety! I don’t even like Phil Collins, but I love his work in Tarzan and Brother Bear!

I love Phil Collins, and that made Tarzan even better for me!! I haven’t seen BB :cry:

If you like Phil Collins, you’ll probably like the music in the movie! I think Brother Bear’s music is better than Tarzans. It’s on youtube, you should try to watch it sometime!

I love Disney, I really do, but not exactly all of Disney. I think their older movies like The Lion King, Aladdin, or Lady and the Tramp, especially since I grew up on those movies. But lately a lot of Disney’s movies either don’t interest me or just make me cringe. Like G-Force I thought was just… terrible. And there’s a few Disney movies that are like that. Then there’s ones that I never see cuz they don’t interest me, like The Princess and the Frog. That might be just cuz I’m a 17 year old guy and I had nobody to go with though.

As a whole though, yeah, I love Disney

Today my station played You’ll Be In My Heart <3

Yeah, I agree. They do put out some horrible junk. G-Force was so bad it was scary. But I love classic Disney. There’s nothing better

All myfavorites are from the Renaissane <3

Disney is the best!! I especially enjoyed the classics like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Bambi, and 101 Dalmations. :smiley:

Hell yah I am!!! I love the old Disney Classics like Pinocchio, 101 Dalmations, Sleeping Beauty. The 90s movies like Aladin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. And The Princess and tge Frog was good. So was Bolt. But I dont really dont like the live action movies.

Bradandez: really? I like the live ones close to as much. hums POTC theme :smiley:

Performs ‘Let’s Annoy Brad Bird’ fist-pump. YEESSS…!

Oh no I like Pirates of the Carribean (not goo at spelling) its the other live action ones like remakes Sorcer’s Apprentice and G Force.

same here. The fourth Pirates looks if-y though. And G Force was horrible. Never saw Sorcerers Apprentice though… Was it any good?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I don’t want to annoy Brad, though. :confused: Oh well, he’ll live I suppose :laughing:

I might as well create a top 10 list considering the fact that I may forget someday :smiley: :

1- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
2- The Nightmare Before Christmas (it counts)
3- Alice in Wonderland
4- The Brave Little Toaster
5- The Princess and the Frog
6- Fantasia
7- Pinocchio
8- Tarzan
9- Beauty and the Beast
10- Mulan

I adore The Nightmare Before Christmas, and it definitely counts. :smiley: