Angelxo's Signatures :)

I apolagize OWP… But I have found the problem.
I share the account I use to upload my images so that I can upload them here…and they seem to have deleted them… And to think I called them my friend… (Not nameing anyone as they know who they are even though I would LOVE to!!)
I will fix it up ASAP! :slight_smile:

P.S I would love to thank OWP as you have been supporting me on my sigs since batch one and you always have the nicest things to say! Thankyou! <3

Oh and thankyou to everyone else who has taken there time to look and even commentet on my thread! It really means alot! THANKYOU! <3

Edit: I think I fixed it! :slight_smile:

More to come soon! :slight_smile: Stay tuned!

^Yay! :slight_smile: I still can’t see the avatars for some reason, though. Perhaps I need to clear my temporary internet files. I’m sure they’re epic!

Strange… They show up on my laptop…

Yeah its a no show for me too… Try uploading them to PT again, then post them.
Great job none the less! Keep up the epic work!

Okay, Thankyou. :smiley:

No problem. Can’t wait for more!

:smiley: Might post more today or tommorow.

I’ll be here! :smiley:

And heres my newest lot! :smiley:

Signatures:

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Fantastic graphics, Angelxo! My fave avatar’s the Remy one, and my fave signature here is the “Lightningy” one! Keep up the awesome work!

Thankyou for your kind words OWP <3

Sorr about my recent inactivity lately… im back at school and have half yearly examinations currently… I hope thst i can be more active soon and get right back into makeing some more graphics for you all to enjoy! <3