Andy's Room Drawings

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Guys I’ve posted some pics of the cow boxes. Pop over and have a look. Let me know what you think.

Once again, these are all amazing! I’m tempted to print out your clean versions but I feel inspired to print out the references instead and trace my own. Your boxes are great too Eggy! But for those I might have to just Eyeball it, and you just can’t trace through cardboard, even with a lightbox.

You Can Use Paint On Your Computer.

Paint is crap. You cant do anything decent with it.
(okay there areexceptions, but clearly this is one in a million)

At least use the free alternative gimp if you cant use photoshop.

anyway, I only just now saw the cows, pretty good, I’m assuming you don’t have a tablet? would make smooth lines very simple.

Yeah, I know myself since I had to try drawing with only paint once (because I only had an old computer to use).

I don’t have a tablet, but I can do smooth lines in PS after years of practice. The “unsmoothness” (I can’t think of the correct word) of the lines was intentional they are supposed to be drawn by a young child. They were quiet hard to do after training my hard to do smooth lines.

Wow, those are killer. If you hadn’t said those were drawn by you, I would of thought they were the official pictures. Anyway, good job.

I Want To Do The Mr.Potato Head Pic. But I Cant. I Tried. :blush: BTW Check Out My Poll!!! pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7048

You Could Draw The Cows And hen Cut Them Out.

BTW Check Out My Other Poll. pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … highlight=

Stop spamming other threads about your polls, we see them just fine.

This Is foopetlover. i’m on this account because 'm having trouble getting on mine. so anyway, i’m sorry for the spam. i didn’t know what spam was at at the time and now i know. So i’m SSSSOOOO Sorry and embarrassed. :blush:

Im sure that after about 4 months we forgive you :confused:

Yeah, I think everything should be okay, as long as you don’t do it again.

This is perfect, thanks!

How do I get these to print. It wont pull them up in photo bucket.

I need some help

Why can’t I get these drawings do I have to pay for photobucket?

I guess there’s something wrong with Photobucket. But I think I have a solution. Toodles, try uploading your photos to a different site, like TinyPic or Imgur, both of which are free to join (Imgur, however, keeps images longer). Then re-upload the images to this forum. Hopefully it should work just fine!