All Things NBA

When he’s feeling it, there is little to nothing the other team can do to stop him. There’s a stat out there somewhere, that when he hits 55% of his shots or something the Jazz are 30-6, or close to that. He is crucial to our success.

If you ask me, I would absolutely love to see the Caviliers and the Jazz in the NBA Finals.

Be awesome to see, but my realistic self envisions a Cavs/Lakers final. I really think the Cavs can take them in a 7 game series, but only if they have homecourt. It’d probably be up to a 7th game, and the Cavs are awesome at home. I know the lakers are the only ones to beat them at home so far, but that would be on their minds for sure… Revenge!

(Jazz just need some defensive big men!)

Im rooting for the Cavs to win it all! :sunglasses:

Amen to tha L&S. I hope Lebron wins one. He is a great player and really desires to win a championship.

After the Jazz… the CAVS. They’re much more realistic. Definitely not Kobe, not a big fan, and KG already got his ring last year. Lebron needs some rings if we’re going to put him in the same category as Jordan any time soon.

Agreed carlfredricksen. Lebron will soon have the stats that will surpass everyone in the NBA, and I really want him to win a championship.

If you want my opinion, realisticly, I see the Lakers and Caviliers or the Rockets and Caviliers in the finals. That is what reality is pointing at for me.

Rockets?!Wow somebody that dosen’t doubt them for once :stuck_out_tongue: !I HOPEthey can get out of the first round finally! :smiley:

Rockets will NOT get there. Jazz just might have to beat them again…

And I’ll believe it when the Rockets get out of the first round. Even if they get the 2nd seed, it’ll be a hard first round match-up.

I think they have a chance. The two gaurd combo of Von Wafer and (I don’t remember his name but these two are dynamic). Artest is one of the best defenders in the league and Yao Ming is a good inside player at times. When McGrady is back, they will be a threat in the playoffs.

If mcgrady comes back, then they definitely won’t make it. They don’t really know how to play with him. They defer to him too much and let him take terrible shots. And it’s apparent that Brooks and Lowry are really not ready to be playoff guards. Young and inexperienced they are. I do think they have a great inside outside game, especially with Battier back from injury. We’ll see.

You could be right, but according to my little brother, the basketball expect, the rockets are one o the few teams that could eliminate the Lakers. And if you can do that, u have a shot at the championship.

yeah, the lakers make the western conference tough, but I think the Jazz, Spurs and Hornets all have a better shot against them, than the Rockets, come playoff time

Well, against the Lakers:

Jazz: Probably yes.

Spurs: In a seven game stretch, yes.

Hornets: Not when they are banged up and missing Peja.

It’ll still be a big upset if the Lakers don’t come out of the west though.

(Jazz can’t win on the road!!!) It kills me!

Well, I know what you mean about the Jazz not able to win on the road. They are a great home court team, but you need to win away to be good.

If any team in the west has a chance of beating the lakers, I think it is the Spurs.

If all big three are healthy, then yeah! it is an odd year too… (1999, 03, 05, 07, 09?)

Spurs always turn it on in the playoffs.

Anybody been watching the playoffs? The Bulls-Celtics series is epic - I can’t think of a more exciting playoff series than the one’s that happening right now! Triple OT last night - CRAZY!

Right!?That last game took 3hrs and 50 something mins! :open_mouth: :smiley:

EPIC is the only way to describe the series…

I really hope game seven lives up to the rest of the series and that Chicago steals it at Boston. One heck of a series!