Aggie's Icons

CAn you make me an animated Incredibles one with the whole family Aggie?

I said I’m making Cars and Ratatouille icons right now.

Well, you said you were taking requests, so I thought I could ask for something that I would want, but I guess I’ll wait on it for now.

Read my more recent posts if you want updates on what specific requests I’m taking.

I’m sorry to say that I only found this thread about a month ago. Masterful work, Aggie . Just great from start to finish. Your as good at making icons as PV is with drawing sketches. It’s funny, because I’m a walking talent with drawing sketches ( I could actually give PV a run for her money, and that’s saying something ) , writing, and singing but when it comes to making icons… oh my god . :laughing: I’m no icon maker, but I’ve had a feature film in my head for almost a year (I would greatly apperciate your feedback and suggestions. Just go to the “Your Animated Movie Ideas” thread. You seem to have a good eye and ear) . So yeah, I ain’t no icon maker.

Again, great stuff. I look forward to more of your fabulous creations.

• Bill

Aggie - I would also love to see some more of your work, as you’re wonderfully talented at creating graphics and icons. Take your time, though! No rush. :wink:

Bill (Off-topic) - Man, you’re making me curious! I wanna see your drawings! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

Can you do one of Collete please Aggie?

I dont have anything specific. Of course I’d love to see more Cars. You’ve made some of the best Cars ones I’ve seen.

I like the avatar that Aggie’s using right now. I love the scene that she got it from, too! :smiley:

A113: Yeah, that is such a favorite scene.

Still, I still wish Aggie would make somemore.