Advertising Pixar-Related Sites on Pixar Planet

If people are really keen to have an active chat board (and a chat board isn’t part of the new secret plans) then one can quite easily be made on dA, if you’re interested. It might be an idea to wait and see what these new plans involve first, though! :laughing:

Yes, and we have gone completely off-topic. :wink:

~~=oP

Aw, I’m jealous. I don’t even have ESPN! :stuck_out_tongue:

PV - Whoops! Eheh. Sorry, PV. :blush:

Eh, as far as I can tell based on this and the Rules at the top of the page, my sig-link wasn’t breaking any rules. But whatever you guys think is best.

Hmm…I suppose the rules could be a bit clearer. I was told promotion of other Pixar forums here is prohibited. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, but please refrain from replying to PMs directly on the forum.

Just to clarify here…

This was a rule that I had to make with a very heavy heart. As we’ve expressed in the past we want to connect with all sorts of Pixar fans across the Internet. However, we suffered a serious blow when a handful of people opted to plagiarize our site. They walked a very fine line but were hurting the site and made it difficult for our staff to appropriately run Pixar Planet. As such it became necessary to forbid the advertisement of any site related to Pixar that also included a forum, blog, or podcast, our three primary formats here at Pixar Planet. Hopefully one day in the near future we can change this policy, but for the time being it has to stand. I just want all of our legitimate posters and linkers to know that it’s nothing personal.

Happy Posting!
Dash =)