Academy Awards 2012

I doubt J. Edgar will get any major awards after reading the reviews and crying when I saw the tomatoter. :frowning:

I could see that.

I bet some people will push for Harry Potter to get a Best Picture nomination though.
What film’s have the least chance of getting a Best Picture nomination? 8D …[size=50]Breaking Dawn[/size]…

What do you mean? Breaking Dawn is a piece of art!

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

It’s been critcally slammed though, has it not? 8D

What? No, you must be confused.

All Twilight films have been critical hits. They’re masterpieces 8D

Note: I know a couple of people in this site who don’t get sarcasm. For they I say: Just joking. I don’t want to be associated with these films 8D

If I’m bot mistaking, New Moon got a Rastberry nomination.

I think they all did.

All Twilight movies?

Apparently the first Twilight had no nominations, but New Moon had 4 and Eclipse had 8.

I’m guessing part 1 will go for 12 if they keep this up. I’m not sure how many awards they will their.

I’ve always hated Twilight with a passion.

I see Justin Bieber Never say Never getting Worst Picture.

I personally hate Twlight. I don’t get why alot of girls like it so much. Anyway, I’m not going to post too much about the Academy Awards since I’m not a big fan of them.

It may be, as the public hated it (or hate him). Curiously, it met with the approval of most critics.

Well, based on my understanding, it was a decent music documentary film and a sufficient introspective on Bieber, regardless of the popular public opinion of him and his music. Haven’t seen it, though, and don’t really care to :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder how many girls dragged their boyfriends to that movie.

Not more than the Twilight draggers, for sure 8D

Those poor poor people. Bless their souls. 8D

^^ Haha, you’re right.