A very Pixar Halloween

Bingo :slight_smile:

yay, I win! Actually, I was inspired by Buzz&Woodyforever, Just changed the gender.

Why did your girlfriend choose the Mr. instead of the Mrs.?

Because Mr. is so much cooler :slight_smile:

Also, she’s making an eyepatch so she can switch between Mr. Potato Head and the dastardly One-Eyed Bart :wink:

that is so awesome! you better hurry up though. :slight_smile:

Man, that was a close, close call.

Sorry I haven’t updated in ages, I got so tight on time that I abandoned production photos for the most part! I haven’t had much time in the last few days, on Thursday I was graduating and I was away for most of the weekend. I only came home at around 3pm on Sunday, and I was straight into finishing the costume.

Ciara’s Mr. Potato Head looked incredible (I wasn’t too shabby either I don’t think :slight_smile: ). Alas we didn’t win the competition, but the general reaction was absolutely amazing. I’m depending on others for photos because I couldn’t physically carry a camera, but as soon as I get photos I’ll put them straight up here.

Thanks for following my progress :slight_smile:

As promised, a few photos from last night:

Great job on both man they look great :astonished:

Your costumes look great! :smiley:

Awesome job man!! I knew they would turn out great! You should have won!!

Is the guy in the Buzz costume drinking a beer? That’s something I thought I’d never see! :open_mouth:

This is too awesome! Great job!

Very effective work! although, this was a long time ago! do you still have the costume?

Hey, thanks for the kind words, I haven’t logged in for a while! I tend to keep just the masks from my costumes, I don’t have storage space for everything unfortunately! For Zurg I kept the mask and his cape - I couldn’t throw the cape out after the great work my girlfriend did on it, and it doesn’t take up much room anyway.

@Buzz&Woodyforever yes he is! Even space rangers need to relax every now and then :wink: