A Bugs Life: the videogame

To tell you the truth Mitch, I don’t know. I haven’t got past the fourth level.

Yes, Mitch, the bird appears in lvel 4 where you have to get to the other side and later you fight against the bird in the sixth level. It doesn’t appear again until the very end of the last level.

Witch_of_Night - Yeah, that’s what I thought. Thank you for the information. :wink:

Good news: My sister got the darn game to work again!! She won it in two days, naturally. Figures…

– Mitch

Mitch: Two days huh? That sounds impressive.

The Star Swordsman - Nah, that’s normal actually. I’m surprised she didn’t beat it in two hours, much less a couple of minutes. (snigger)

– Mitch

When I was young, I believe it took me one full hour to get past one level. Now that I’m older, I wonder how long it would take me to finish the full game, now that I have had more years of VG practice and experience…

The Star Swordsman - Yeah, once you play a game over and over again, eventually you get really good at it, obviously. You can do it with your eyes closed… (snigger)

– Mitch

I’ll see if I can rent the game and try it again.

hey trust me the videogame of ABL is very difficult do you know how much time took me for win this game…9 years 9 YEARS MAN! when i was a kid i played the videogame but it was so hard tha i lef it an i never wanted to try again, since the last year i believed, then i play and play that finally i dont know how i got won the game it felt so good, just imagine 9 years trying to win the game a complete goal for my life. my life was incomplete jaja

9 years?!?!? :astonished: OMG! LOL I haven’t any life either. :wink:

9 years? Dude, now that is like. . . WOW! I didn’t have the patience to complete it. Nice dude.

I loved ths game i wish i still had my ps1 and the game so i could play on it
now. Im now going on a mission to find a cheep ps1 and copy of bugs life.

I loved this videogame when i was a child. I got stuck in level 10.

The other i tried to play for the memories and i got stuck in the city
:blush:

I have the original game that came out on the Playstation 1.

Such a fun game. Playstation musta been having a rennasaince with their games at the time. Bug’s Life, Toy Story 2, Dinosaur, Crash Bandicoot 3, Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters.

The original got a little hard, and I sometimes just ran around, not knowing what to do. But these days, it’s probably the slowest to load on my PS2, after more than a decade. I only play it every few years or so.

Probably my favorite level was the one where you build the Bird at Ant Island. Such a fresh, positive, and bright envivronment compared to the bleak, grittyness of the previous City zone. But the City Zone was awesome too, just because I’m such a big fan of Dim and the circus bugs.

The second-to-last level with Atta and Flick flying from Hopper was probably the hardest one for me. They expect you to fly through a bombing run of rain, hordes of wasps and mosquitoes, AND evade Hopper, and still be able to collect the grain and letters? I never have gotten close to 100% on that level.

The back of the original game for the Playstation depicts a secret/bonus level that has Flik navigating with a dandelion-like leaf through a lava-filled place. Has anyone ever made it there, and how do you get it?

Just going onto this forum, I TOTALLY REMEMBERED PLAYING THAT GAME WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID! Man, it was hella fun, i think i could still play it to this day, if I could figure out where to find it.

I have a cereal box PC game, but I’ve never had the ABL game. :frowning:

DO NOT get me started on this game! I had this for the computer (I still do, actually), and I could NEVER, and I do mean NEVER get past the first level! I remember that most of the time, I’d take it out of the computer, yell at it, and pop in the Toy Story 2 game (that was hard but at least I could get past the first several levels! Although I never did beat it…)

LOSER! lol, just kidding. I could help you, if i knew the basic storyline of the game, how to play it, and if i could telepathically reconnect with my 6 year-old self.