If you were a car...

I thought this could be a funny here

in the Cars forum too. :smiley:

So, if you were a car, what car would you like to be/what type of car fits to

your personality?

Interesting question, Groaning ā€“

I like it. :smiley:

Wellā€¦I think that I would probably be some type of racecar. The thrill of speed has always

captured my dearest attention; however, I do enjoy those few moments of peace (ie., the ā€œslowā€ lane).

(Come to think of it, maybe a racecar would be too fast for my tasteā€¦)

Hence, I believe that my perfect model would be a Honda. I own a black Honda Civic at the moment ā€“ her

name is ā€˜Maryā€™ and she is my perfect car. They are rather gentle on the road, are ā€œsleekā€ and

comfortable in their own way, and are low to the ground (I donā€™t like cars/trucks that are too high up ā€“ heh).

Sooā€¦yeah. I would be a black Honda. :wink:

Hmmā€¦My favourite car is one that could pretty much be my equivalent- the Mazda MX-5.

Itā€™s small, can go fast if needed but is more of a casual drive, and can come in a large range of colours,

though the colour Iā€™d be- lime green- isnā€™t part of the selection. :smiley:

Probably a tow truck, cause I love fishingā€¦What theres already a tow truck?

Well ok then Iā€™d be a full size SUV that can get back to thos backcountry pools where the fish are!

U guys already know ) *cough

angie* !

jk , iā€™d be my dream car

convertible mint green VW bug with tan leather and tan

convertible top .

or a hudson hornet .

Me, I would be the

Incredibile. I may be a regular boy, but Iā€™m more than that. I have got a lot of talent that is used when

desired. Whenever I want, I can become someone so grand.

I

would want to be a red Ferrari because I love Ferrari! And I think I would be a 348 because that one looks a lot

like my favourite Ferrari, the Testarossa, but the Testarossa is too flashy and powerful to represent my

personality.

Actually any Ferrari is too flashy to represent my actual personality, but I would still want

to be one. I would just be a shy Ferrari.

Iā€™d be a Honda Insight (I do love my 60-miles-per-gallon

ride) tricked out with a big Mp3 player thatā€™d play a whole bunch of country tunes from the '40s, '50s and

'60s.

I know

Iā€™m being incredibly original, but I think that the car I drive fits my personality pretty well. Or the car I

used to drive, at any rate. Before it got wreckedā€¦ :unamused: A white Honda CR-V, definitely not new, but

certainly not all that old, either. The CR-V has always struck me as being somewhere between a car and an SUV,

which is kind of like me, a semi-popular kid who from time to time half-heartedly tries to appear a little more

popular than I actually am, but in the end doesnā€™t really care all that much. Plus

our CR-V had a small deer-induced dent in the hood (back when it had a hood), which is somewhat similar to my

plethora of scars.

Iā€™d be a tricked out Japanese

sports car.

iā€™d be convertable corvette. <3 I love corvettes! <3

aZnCdn: I have never seen that before. How did you do that?

Got it from pixar.com

Iā€™ve been a holden girl for years, So HSV Holden all the

way

[url]http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/dealer/honeycombes/29378_1_m.jpg[/url][/url]

Do I have to be a car? There were other vehicles in

the movie (helicopter, blimp, train).

I love speed, and when I was very young, I loved playing in the dirt

with my toys. Somehow I thought up that I want to be a dirt bike. I think Iā€™d look somewhat like

this:

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/video%20games/2WD1.jpg[/i

mg]

This is 2WD from Stunt Race FX for SNES, and I scanned him in

from the cover of Volume 63 of Nintendo Power. Actually, heā€™s more like a

motorcycle, but you get the idea.

Iā€™m weird, arenā€™t I? ;-p

~~=oP

Actually, Iā€™m

quite liking that little motor vehicle of yours. I think that you would be a perfect dirt bike/motorcycle. (Itā€™s

a compliment, itā€™s a compliment. :wink: )

Weird? Iā€™m the weird one. You are

cool. :smiley:

Aww, PV, that little dirt bike is

so cute! :smiley:

Perfect topic! Ironically, after Cars came out I took a personality test to see which car I

would beā€¦ I have a bit of a personality quiz fettish. :unamused: Anyway, this was the

result;

"Your ride is a Toyota Camry or Honda Civic
Youā€™re a

reliable and practical friend who can be counted on to come through when needed. You are rarely unprepared and

would prefer to play it safe rather than take an unnecessary risk. "

I think thatā€™s actually an

excellent description of me.

So, Mitch - thanks for the description of the Honda Civic! Soundā€™s like my

kind of car! :sunglasses:

Where is that personality

test ?

BandGeek727 - Haha ā€“

youā€™re welcome! And isnā€™t it ironicā€¦that the Honda Civic fits my personality perfectly, as well? :smiley:

I would like to take this personality test please.