DELETE

delete

The “Funny Reel” contains a lot of new promo animations, including some of the new ones I remember (the Woody and Jessie dance) that played with the double feature.

Another Hamm bank! :smiley: Probably not as good as the Disney Store one, but does anyone think it would still be a nice alternative for that?

It’s measurments add up to be about the size of the 1995 Hamm bank by Thinkway. Nothing will come close to the Disney store Hamm, because to date, that is the best replica of Hamm, and also the best Toy Story replica (based on an original character)

Yeah, I’ve just been thinking about whether or not to get this. You’re right that it won’t come close to the Disney Store one, but it also seems like an offer too good to pass up. If someone posted a video of it then I would know for sure whether or not I should get it.

Do want!

I hope they roll this out in the UK too.

I want the Alien desk light!

I agree. The desk light looks great.

My family will be eating a LOT of cereal in the near future. Muahaha.

It’s a real good thing I like Frosted Flakes. :laughing:

I really want the Hamm bank and the Alien lamp! :smiley:

i wanna get the hamm bank and the desk light.
i already signed up for it

I think when I go out tomorrow I’m going to buy four boxes of Kellogg’s cereal just so I have enough codes for Hamm. It does say that he’s 8 inches (which is bigger than the measurement listed for the Alien Desk Light) so maybe he’s not that small. Of course I’m not really that good at reading measurements, so forgive me if I’m wrong.

You’re indeed right Flick-E, its 8", about the same size as Thinkways 1995 Hamm. Which is in the picture being measured. My finger is on the 8inch mark:

I remember when Kellogs had another Toy Story promotion back in the day for a Buzz Lightyear alarm clock. It was pretty cool, and actually quite accurate in terms of detail (I think he’s still in the basement from childhood).

Anyways, I’m really aiming to get the Hamm. The Disney Store one looks fine, but I’d like him better in a more basic pose. The 1995 one easily looks the best, but as I’m informed, he’s pretty rare!

I also wonder; what do they mean by ‘flexible?’ I think Hamm is fine as a stationary piggy bank, personally. It looks like he may have a pivoting head, though.

So maybe it’s only 8 inches in length. That would be too bad, cause if it were the height he would actually be bigger than the Disney Store Hamm which is 7 inches. It always seems hard to tell the size of Thinkway’s Hamm in a picture unless it’s paired up with another toy.

Probably so he doesn’t break.

I have already redeemed for the Hamm bank and am close to having enough for the Alien lamp. :smiley:

This doesn’t seem like a terrible deal. I’ve seen that shirt before but there’s something about earning it by buying sugary cereals that calls to me? hahaha. Registered, but we’ll see how far I get…

I just sent for the Hamm bank today, but they said I might have to wait 90 days for it to arrive. Quite a long time for what is supposedly a prize from a cereal box, but it’ll be well worth it if it turns out to be good.

I did see on the cereal box that the Toy Story 3 logo is engraved on the side of his body, but I might be able to overlook that if I like everything else about him.

Edit: I guess the box makes his measurements more clear. He’s really 5 inches tall, so it’s true that he’s smaller than the Disney Store one.

Awesome! You got him ordered quick. I bet he turns out to be pretty cool. Kelloggs usually always puts out quality product with their tie-ins.

I got the 90 days e-mail too. Hopefully it wont be that long. I believe on the free DVD promotions they do that it says 90 days also, but it’s never taken me that long to recieve the DVD. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I have a feeling now that he won’t be quite what I expected, but it’s most likely that he’ll be similar to Thinkway’s Hamm like you said, in which case I’ll just be happy to have found a decent Hamm bank at all that I’d be capable of getting. I would love the Disney Store one even more but there’s no way a cereal company would give out a bank of that caliber.

Now it seems like the only toy from the original cast that I don’t have is Rex. I can’t seem to find him anywhere!