Toy Story Fruit Snacks

Has anyone has them? There the best fruit snacks I’ve ever tasted. There GREAT! I can’t stop eating them! Sorry about the Tinkerbell thing,that’s the only picture of them I could find.

I think I might have had those once…
Real fruit! YAY! :smiley:

Haha!

Lol, the other night my boyfriend and I were food shopping (@ TOPS) when we bumped into those.

I was so happy just because it was Toy Story. I didn’t buy them though. I got excited all over again because while we went to another section of the store (by the cakes), we both got happy because we saw two custom made Finding Nemo and Bolt cakes .

The Finding Nemo one had Dory and Marlin toys on it, whoever made the cake made it a vanilla frosting cake and made the top part look like the ocean (by using a few different types blue).

The Bolt one had a picture of Bolt on it, with vanilla frosting on it, it had “Bolt” written in script. The borders around the cake was red and there was a lighting bolt on the side of the cake.

It was awesome! If they make a Toy Story one I’m gonna flip. <3

hehe they do looks awful tasty :laughing: I remember back in 2006 when Pirates of the Caribbean gummies came out, I ate those like there was now tomorrow, and was so disappointed when they stopped carrying them. I probably won’t get these because of my braces :frowning:.

I’ve seen those at the store. As well as Nemo and Cars ones. I’ve never been into those fruit snacks, but on a related note, I did have a box of the Nemo cereal when that was out. Never got around to getting the Cars cereal…

I ate the Cars ones and they were actually really good. I ate the whole box in like 3 days :unamused:. I’ll have to try the Toy Story ones too.

It’s characters that you know and love that make these taste even better! :smiley:

Well, I still ate fruit snacks and other kinda sticky treats when I had my braces, and I was fine. I think it should be OK to eat once you’ve gotten used to your braces. :wink:

They don’t sell those here, but they sure do look yummy. Are they like gummy bears?

I made a thread about these last year, but it’s in the archives now. Here’s some Pixar cupcakes they sell in the bakery section of Woolworths and Coles:

:wink:

Are there Woolworths shops in Australia, Rachel? And are they actually still open?

I haven’t seen those sweets in the shops before, but they do look very tasty! As do those cupcakes, even if Buzz (I think it’s Buzz) looks a little…strange…:laughing:

I thought Buzz on those cupcakes were Dorthy from Finding Nemo! But really,those Fruit Snakes are the best fruit snacks I’ve ever tasted. Go Pixar!

Wow, those cupcakes are, interesting, to say the least. The Buzz ones could use a little work but I guess the other two are okay.

lizardgirl - Yeah, we have Woolies here. The last time I checked they were still open, heheh. =)

Really, Rachel? They all shut down here because the company went into administration and had made massive losses. So that’s another reason to go to Australia sometime! :laughing:

Anyway, back on topic…

Not to revive a year old topic, but I didn’t feel like making a whole new thread about this. The Toy Story gummies have received a makeover because of TS3’s upcoming release!

The new box design. The old one only had Buzz and Woody on it, iirc.

Close of up the gummies on the box.

The back of all the boxes features these cute little cards! All 3 boxes I’ve bought have had Lotso and Woody on them, so I haven’t gotten a chance to check out the others.

The old gummies on the left, compared to the new ones. The packs have different facts about the characters on them (Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Hamm, and Rex are the characters featured…)

The back of the fact cards for Lotso and Woody.

The gummies themselves! The pack I opened didn’t have any of the aliens. :neutral_face:

There’s only minor differences between the old gummies and the new ones. They took away Zurg and replaced him with Lotso. A lot of color changes were made too - Woody went from red to yellow. Jessie went from yellow to purple. There used to be an orange Bullseye too, but they got rid of him.

I know they’re not the healthiest things out there, but they’re cute and make for a good snack! I pack them in my lunch every day, haha.

Sweet! That’s for that indepth look. They’ve basically carried the same gummies since around Toy Story 2, but always switch them up a bit. I’m fine as long as they keep Buzz. He’s my favorite flavor.

I sure hope the TS3 ones are as tasty as the old ones. Those things were ridiculously addictive.

Ohh! So good… just so delicious… I’m totally craving them now.

It isn’t just that they are Toy Story; they actually tase amazing! Some of the best fruit snacks on the market, these are.

I love them. <3 Oh, and Toodles, the new ones are just as good flavorwise, but the new shapes are disappointing.