Pixar Luxo Lamp Blu-ray Collection coming in November

It looks like Disney will be releasing “Pixar Luxo Lamp Collection” Blu-ray set this November.

Here is some early information about the UK release:

HMV.co.uk already has the pre order up.

Looking at what is out in the UK at time of Novembers Release (Really Need a Job and A HMV Student Discount Card now)

Possibly looking at…

Those Released at my time of writing:
Cars
Ratatouille
Pixar Shorts Vol. 1
WALL-E

Those lined up for release…
Monsters Inc ( 27th July 2009)

Isn’t Finding Nemo and/or A Bugs Life Supposed to be released also on Blu Ray before Christmas? If so… It would be that weekend as it would also probably feature in the box…

Giving 6 Blu rays… which usually retail in the UK at £20+ Who Knows the Pixar Story could be included… giving the £122 price tag validity

eerik: I wouldn’t look into to much detail about Up being pre-Orderable… With the October Release (Ratatouille was the last one to do it and following thats lead and the UK Cinema/Distrubor unwritten code) it will be roughly 16 weeks from Oct 16th that Up hits the Shelves! So February just in time for Valentines Day.

Its not at the moment its just on the list in which once it does become pre order-able you will recieve an Email… It also Has Toy Story 3 (Christmas 2010 from past history WALL-E & Cars) They also have Aladdin and Tarzan listed and with Lion King not expected till Chirstmas 2011 you can see how far these go really.

Could very well be what you described, however, Amazon UK is indicating this being only a 1 disc set so I’m too wondering if this won’t be some sort of miniature Luxo Lamp in this set after all.

HMV has added a very small product photo:

Ooh, I like the look of that! Might be a worthwhile investment. Thanks for sharing that with us, eerik! Hopefully the release will be in time for my birthday.

Haha, I hope Luxo actually works! What all comes in the set? Does anyone know?

Unfortunately, we don’t have any more information, yet!

Well looking at the Picture eerik posted…

I could be right with my prediction…

A box set containing

Cars
Ratatouille
Pixar Shorts Vol. 1
WALL-E
Monsters Inc

and the lamp…

Why oh why do I have all the current releases already? I want the lamp… I really really want the lamp!