Ideas for future Pixar films

I know I probably start this thread at the wrong section but hey,

it’s better starting it here than make no relevence to other film forums…

Anyway, we all know that

Pixar have created 8 films & they’re about; toys, bugs, monsters, fishes, superheroes, cars & rats. But

what could Pixar do next? Cuz I seriously can’t figure what animal/object they can write a story

about.

If you have any ideas (of your own) post 'em here & share it.

I have a few original ideas.

I’ve done concept art for them, too.

My idea for flowers is called “Uprooted”. I did this

poster for a class last

year.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/original%20art/Uprootedpo

ster.jpg[/img]

I’m currently working on my favorite idea for lab animals called

“Lablings” (my code title for

now…maybe).

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/original%20art/Ri

bRab6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/original

%20art/Buoy6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/o

riginal%20art/CalicoZee5.jpg[/img]

I also have an idea for dragons as knights, but that one is

still very undeveloped in my mind. I don’t even have a title or a name for the main

character.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e134/Tony_Rydingers_Girl/original%20art/SirQu

iggly.jpg[/img]

:mrgreen:

~~=oP

Nice work PixarVixen! You do know however that anyone from Pixar legally cannot look at this thread.

hehe.

Heh. I know. :wink: I simply wanted to share my ideas.

I show my original art on

deviantART too, but the thought of art theft scares me sometimes. It has occurred

on dA, but I’m hoping that my stuff is so original that no one would dare to touch

it.

~~=oP

Haha! :smiley:

You certainly have the makings of a

true artist, Ms. Vixen. :wink:

As for future Pixar films: I’m not really sure which field of

“life” Pixar will choose to caricature next; no one outside of Pixar could know. My best guess is that

it will have something to do with the universe/space/aliens. Yes, they’re already doing an alien short, but that

doesn’t mean that it couldn’t be a “clue”.

Some of my ideas are just ideas for Incredibles

sequels.

They have not done any thing with “normal” humans yet. I mean they did

“The Incredibles”, But they were supers.

I think that the “Uprooted” thing would make

a great film.

Around the time that Monsters, Inc. came out, I had an

idea for a Pixar film with birds as the main characters (I was probably inspired by “For the Birds”).

This is all a very rough summary, as I don’t remember all of it, but at the time it was pretty laid

out:

The story involved a family of birds with a nest located in a tree at a local park. One day the

parent’s only son was out trying to learn how to fly, when he slipped and fell out of the tree. An obnoxious

little girl who was playing nearby saw him land and

snatched him up to take back to her house as a pet. She put him in a cage in her

room and he’s trapped there, alone and scared for the first time in his life. This fear is only worsened when

he discovers that the family already owns several cats. Soon, however, he discovers that he is not alone in the

cage, but is accompanied by a handful of other birds, all desperate for a chance to one day escape. Meanwhile,

the parents must try to find their child and rescue him, but this is especially difficult for the father, who is

very overprotective and paranoid about everything.

No, I didn’t copy Finding Nemo. I developed this idea

almost a year before learning anything about Nemo. In fact, if I were to tell more

of my story idea, it would have even more similarities to FN. So, after finally seeing Finding Nemo in theaters,

I decided I wouldn’t come up with any more ideas, because the similarities were just too creepy. :confused:

Creepy they may be, but tasteful your stories are, Shark Bait. :wink:

You

know what? Those were my only thoughts too, but I try to think of any daily objects/animals to write a story

about but I got nuthin’. Apart from this pretty lame idea about planes…:unamused:

Beautiful art, PV, and some very interesting concepts,

especially that lab animal one.

As for other new ideas, well…I guess an entirely bird related film makes

sense, as others have suggested. Maybe an idea to do with robots and A.I., perhaps? I know there has already been

the film ‘Robots’, but I think Pixar could do a much better job.

That’s why I’m out of

ideas cuz it’s already been done. Like you said ‘Robots’ is been done, birds film is already been done

(‘Valiant’)…

[b]I?ve

thought a lot about this to and I have no idea what Pixar could do for there next film after Ratatouille.

[/b]

That’s true…And fairy

tales have been done, by Dreamworks with Shrek. I’m sure there are some aspects that haven’t been covered,

though, otherwise Pixar wouldn’t be able to make any more films! :laughing:

That’s what I’m worried about cuz I’m fresh out of ideas (normally I have loads) Apart from

Pixar making sequels, I can’t imagine what films Pixar could make next (also try avoiding a similar themed

films)

Oh, I’m sure they’ll be able to come up with something- they’ve achieved so

much in the past, I can’t see them NOT continuing.

[b]Me to, But just because we?ve ran out of

ideas for the next Pixar film doesn?t mean that Pixar has.[/b]

I know…that’s why I’m counting on them! Also that’s why I started this

thread & see what you fans have in mind…

Maybe, just maybe one of the directors might come across this board and use one of our ideas.

They’re not allowed to do that. They’re not even

legally allowed to look at this thread, like Lux said earlier. All of their ideas are

homegrown.

~~=oP