Mattel making Toy Story figures! Pics!

Hey all.

ToyLegion.com has pics of the Mattel Toy Story figures, coming out in Fall 2009. You can see all the pics HERE

[/img]

That’s great news, I can’t wait to get myself some of those figures.
I particularly like the deformed Buzz and Woody.
Thanks, legionsofgotham!

Haha, that’s awesome! I don’t know why these toys weren’t made ages ago! Thanks for the link and information, legionsofgotham.

Thanks for this news. I don’t know the name of the character you posted, but he’s my favourite deformed toy in Toy Story. The Hamm and Slinky mini figures are just too cute.

Those looks pretty good! I’d want the Buzz-sans-rocket one. I’m still trying to find a proper Buzz but I havent seen those since the movie came out.

Now thats cool…

What’s the bet though that Matel won’t release them in the UK?.. or if they do they’ll be DisneyStore Exclusives? And they won’t be released until Spring 2010 not when I want them for Christmas!

I really like the Almost Comic Book Styled Buzz and Woody

Also like the Role Play kits… but I already have a Buzz Lightyear Communicator… But I want the Woody kit!

Can See me attempting to get many of those!

Those are awesome! I love the block-ish style woody! :smiley: thanks for the preview!

You’re all quite welcome!

Here is another bit of info…a great playset coming from Mattel this fall!

coming June 2009:

Toy Story Pop-Open Playword Playset

Let the adventure begin with the unique portable, storable Pop-Open Playworld which unfolds to reveal three fun play areas inspired by the “Toy Story” movie including Andy’s Room, Pizza Planet and Sid’s House & Backyard. Kids can “learn to fly” in Andy’s room, escape the clutches of The Claw in Pizza Planet, create a mutant toy in Sid’s room, or plan an escape from Sid’s backyard. Each playset also includes a Buzz Lightyear figure, an exclusive Scud figure and accessories

ARP: $49.99

courtesy of ToyLegion.com

THAT SOUNDS SO AWSOME! are there any pictures?