Happy 23rd Anniversary, Pixar Animation Studios!

Wow - 23 years! Happy anniversary to my favourite movie studio ever and one of my biggest interests, Pixar Animation Studios! Keep on breakin’ those boundaries and good luck for the many upcoming years of success. :smiley:

Pixar was founded 23 years ago today on February 3rd, 1986.

From a hardware company to the premiere animation studio it is today, Pixar has come a very long way. Congratulations to those exeptional people who have gone on the Pixar journey and brought us these amazing films. I know that this year will be another successful and entertaining one for both fans and general audiences alike, aswell as those geniuses working inside the Emeryville campus.

I applaud Pixar for 23 years of hard work, magic, and marvelous stories.

Happy Anniversary, Pixar! My biggest source of inspiration! May there be many more years of ground breaking animation and top notch stories!

Happy Anniversary Pixar. May you continue pushing the envelope, setting the benchmark, and… breaking the ground for many years to come… :slight_smile:

Congrats on 23 awesome years, and hopefully theres many more to come! :smiley:

Happy 23rd Pixar. Thank you for continuing to do what you do best. Hope many sucessful years in the future.

Twenty three years…Wow. Seems both old and new at the same time! And yet, from then until now, Pixar still has the same work ethic- have fun, make good movies, and quality over quantity. I think it’d be fair to say that Pixar Animation Studios is probably one of the best, if not the best, movie company out there right now, and I look forward to seeing what’s in store for its future. So, congratulations to Pixar and all those that work there! :smiley:

It’s amazing how much Pixar has improved since 23 years ago. Almost everyone at Pixar is my idol, and some of the world’s best movies come from there. I hope Pixar has many more years to come, and will always be the greatest of all animation studios. {Boo Dreamworks.} Keep up the good work , Pixar! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow! 23 years! Great job Pixar! I hope that the future is full of success!

Happy 23rd Anniversary to the entire Pixar Animation Studios crew!!

You guys are fantastic. Keep up the magnificent work! :wink:

– Mitch

Oh, how come I didn’t see this?

Happy 23rd Anniversary to the best animation studio with the best people who produce the best ideas, Pixar Animation Studios!!! :smiley:

yay, Twins I win, Pixar! We are now both the same age! (The whole twins I win thing is a bit of an injoke between me and my cousin).

Happy anniversary Pixar! Here’s to many more years of fun with you!

Happy 23rd Anniversary Pixar!!! :smiley: Looking back at your past films, they were really really really fantastic. Looking foward to many more amazing things from you to come! Again, happy anniversary to the pioneers of CGI and the creative wizard storytellers behind the adventures! :smiley: