Up Poster

The Up poster is now out in higher resoulution. It’s pretty awesome!

Teaser soon!!

That’s one cool poster! I hope to see it near my cinema soon

Not bad. Though it differs little from the scenes seen in the teaser trailer and, IIRC, the background image of the official site (the bright blue sky, the balloon made out of hundreds of balloons, etc.), it looks quite sleek, and I like the information telling people about the 3-D format it’s going to be played in.

I think that’s a very neat and tidy poster- loving the attention to detail, too, like the shadow of the balloons on the cloud. To someone who hasn’t heard about the film yet, seeing this poster would make it seem very intruiging indeed.

it looks great…It has great detail that fans will love to see. This Up film should be good…

It looks really good, I saw a whole display for it at Disneyland.

-Biggles

Oh I love it! The simplest movie posters are the best. I just love the use of space in a movie poster, with very little going on, those kind just look great.

check out this awesome costume from an unknown pixar employee

Image credits go to Raphael Suter
his blog is here raphaelsuter.com/WordPress/

Haha, that’s hilarious, Rblitz7! Probably the most inventive Hallow’en costume I’ve seen in a while! :laughing: Thanks for showing us that, and welcome to the boards. :smiley:

Cool! Nothing like seeing Pixar people dress up as their own characters or movies. It cute. It’s like seeing musicians wear t-shirts for their own bands. :slight_smile:

Wow, cool poster! Most mysterious one so far. I mean the poster doesn’t even have a main character or any character in it. The poster give us almost no idea about the story.
Well, I think maybe that makes the movie more interesting. Yeah, at least, I’m interested and I really want to watch this 10th Pixar film.

Last week I saw this new dispaly at my local movie theatre: pixarplanet.com/blog/images/473.jpg
It’s the Up poster in cutout form with binoculars attached, when you look in, the trailer plays.
Great marketing technique!

martini833, I saw that cutout the other day, but I never thought of looking into the binoculars. I wish I did though, maybe next time.

Can’t wait till that thing gets to my cinema (if it does). I’ll keep an eye out. We usually get things like that waaay in advance.

martini- That’s so cool! And such a good idea, using binoculars like that. Almost reminds me of WALL-E, in a way. :laughing:

It does seem really early for there to be that sort of marketing already, but I guess it’s better to start early and get people interested and curious in the film as soon as possible.

Okay, I give up. After several Google searches, I still can’t find it. Where can this be had in higher resolution?

I’d be interested to see this high-rez copy as well. Anyone willing to share a link?

A second “Up” poster is out. It’s similar to the one we already have, but it has the main characters on it. There is Carl, Russell, and two others. If you’ve seen the “Art of Up” cover, you should be fine.
aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00021419.jpg

Cool poster!!!

Now [spoil]Kevin[/spoil] is not really a spoiler that a poster is out right? Is that bird a little too big? :slight_smile:

Ooh, that poster looks great! And now we’ve got the official introduction of two other characters! JD, I think that perhaps [spoil]that might be the real size of Kevin- she (it is a ‘she’, isn’t it?) might have been found by Carl and Russell in the jungle, so who knows what strange species of bird she is? Looks like she might come in handy whenever the house starts trying to float away, if she’s that size. :laughing:[/spoil]

Thanks for the link, Bryko614!