RP Contest: "Who Wants to be Our Third Co-Host"

If you think you have what it takes to be our third, permanent co-host,

this is the contest for you. If you know you won’t be able to record with us every other week, then do not enter

the contest.

Like all contests, there are some rules and guidlines:

• to enter you must submit an

audio file of you saying why you think you should be a co-host

• the audio file must be either .wav or .mp3

format

• the audio file must be no longer than one minute
  • keep it appropriate- anything we deem

inappropriate will be disqualified

• bribes will not be tolerated, nor accepted- any bribers will be

disqualified - submit your audio files to RadioPixar@pixarplanet.com, subject line, "[b]co-host

contest[/b]"

• no submissions will be accepted after [b]FRIDAY, OCTOBER

6th[/b]

This is a really good idea! Unfortunately, I don’t have the technology to submit an

entry, but I look forward to listening to future podcasts with whoever will have won this competition. :smiley:

And I’m too chicken to do it!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Future congratulations to whoever gets “the part”.

I’ll give it a shot, since I have a mic, hehe. :slight_smile:

Yup I’ll go for it too. Get

recording.

Good luck to every contestant. I just submited my audition recording as well.

I think I’ll give it a whirl… just need to pick up a

new headset first.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Did you guys get my one. THanks.

Awesome submissions so far! Keep 'em coming!

Oh boy, I am really nervous now.

I gave in my recording a day or two ago. Here’s hoping!

:slight_smile:

Yeah, me too, a

bit. I mean, I already know what I want to say in my submission, but at the same time, you’ve got to wonder,

"Will it be good enough? What kind of things are the other people sending in? Will the fact that I’m an

admin help me or hurt me in this thing?" (Well, okay, maybe you’re not all thinking the third one, but I

sure am…)

Which is why I didn’t enter; I can sit back and relax and watch you all squirm. :sunglasses:

I

want to make an appearance or two, on in-depth discussions or just a brief cameo of some sort, but after thinking

about it and listening to Dash and TL and what they’re like “on the air,” I figured I’m not the type

of person who’d really be good at co-hosting the show.

We need a

tongue-sticking-out smiley that doesn’t look so happy… :stuck_out_tongue: just doesn’t seem to cover it. :wink:

In the end, I’d probably be happy with doing that, too, but I would hate myself if I

didn’t at least give this a shot. I don’t like not trying out for things that I could have had a chance of

doing well at…

It’s times like this,

after each audition, I wonder what do the judges think. What did eveyone else say? And finally, like KE said, was

I good enough. It’s things like this that make me want to try over again, knowing that it is too late.

Yeh, it’s always like that with auditions. When I was

getting into university, I had to do a lot of auditions for the music faculty. You can’t help but feel nervous

afterwards, because the ultimate question is, ‘will I get accepted or not?’ It’s a very uncomfortable

feeling… but at least, no matter what, we’ll still have Radio Pixar to listen to. :slight_smile:

I’ve made the decision to enter the contest! I’m also nervous, but

it’s an excited kind of nervous.

I need to buy a mic first. Should’ve thought of it while I was out

today. ><

~~=oP

Oh well, long time to wait now.

Only 11 more days until we actually figure out who is going to be the third co-host.

I’d like to,

but I can’t, cause my english isn’t fluently.