WALL-E meets yet another item BOUNCY BALLS

Yes bouncy balls, it’s the funniest one I’ve seen so far, so go check it out on Disney.com NOW!!

Funny clip.

Man, Disney has TERRIBLE web designers. That www.disney.com papge is ugly, very confusing, and NOT user friendly.

Why are they so FAR behind the times? Why can’t they let Pixar design the site? T

But it’s flash! Everyone LOVES flash! RIght? :confused:

My opinion on the Disney website is, it looks awesome, and yes I LOVE FLASH, but it does take a while to load and is nototrious for freezing computers. Pixar has their own site to worry about which they don’t seem to find time to update much, so I don’t think Pixar should take care of THAT aspect of Disney. I like that they took over animation though, now I’m sure Disney will come out with good stuff.
Anyways this is way off topic. Didn’t you guys think the vignette was hilarious?

I love that series. I wonder what would happen if Pixar made a vignette where Wall-E meets something we might recognize from another Pixar film?

Or what would happen if they made one for EVE…ponders …, then again, EVE doesn’t really seem as curious.

Man, I’d love to see an EVE one, but you’re probably right. Although, I did see this one little 2D promotional picture, [spoil]where EVE was kinda messing with a rubix cube (and doing terribly) and WALL-E was watching, so that makes me think she may be prompted to be curious about something from Earth if WALL-E tries to show her it. But maybe not.[/spoil]

Ooh, do you know where I can find it? I’d like to see it.

Aww, that one was really cute! And amusing! I wonder how he got the balls to stay in a cube like that.

I… don’t remember. I have it on my comp somewhere though hopefully… looks

Haha! Here you go!

img205.imageshack.us/img205/5006/63ln5.jpg

Thank you!I It’s adorable

Perfect storytelling in under 20 seconds. I was getting a bit tired of these vignettes, but this one is the best - I love when the cube exploded. The sound design is tops, as well.