Brad to speak at Hay Festival Wales

Hi there everyone, this is my first post, woo. I just heard that Brad Bird will be giving a talk at the Hay festival in Wales (22nd May - 1 June 2008 )

hayfestival.com/

books.guardian.co.uk/news/articl … 49,00.html

I was going to hold off talking about this untill I get my ticket but it seems the tickets dont go on sale until april sometime and the talk is in may/june (not anounced yet). Great news for anyone in the UK and I might see some of you there.

jon

Oh man, I wish I could go see it. Sadly, I’m savin my money for another (kinda Pixar related trip). Oh well.

And welcome to Pixar Planet jonathantopf.

Wales, eh? That’s quite a few hours drive away, but it’d give me an excuse to nose around at the universities there at the same time as well as see Brad Bird! But it being around May or June is slap-bang in the middle of exam time, which is a pain. I’ll just wait and see what the exact date of it is.

Thanks for the information, jonathantopf, and welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Interesting! That’s nice that Mr. Bird will be traveling all the way to Wales, as it gives the European Pixar fans a chance to meet one of the geniuses behind the studio. (Here’s your opportunity, lizardgirl! :wink: )

Thank you for the information, jonathantopf, and welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

– Mitch