Walle Computer!

youtube.com/watch?v=aipW-Zl7Pio

Only one thing to say about that: WOW! That guy’s an artist!

That’a amazing. I want one soooooo bad! :smiley:

omggg i really really REALLY want that!!
that brad guy is AWESOME!! it looks so frkn cool!! :astonished:

DUDE. I wanna do that. I want awesome Brad’s painting stuff and stuff and someone’s laptop. lol

Oh man, it’s watching people do that that really makes me wish I had an airbrush and could use it. That was really beautiful! He made it seems so effortless.

That guy has some serious talent! He could make a business out of that, if he wanted to- personalised laptops! The amount of effort put into that one must’ve been enormous, the outcome is great. I love all the little details, and how he managed to make the laptop look really box-like and reminiscent of the Wall-E style.

Woah that’s amazing. I don’t think I could bring myself to do that to my laptop though…

That’s really cool. Oh man, I couldn’t do that.

It is a business. You can get him to do a WALL•E mod on your laptop for $250 US + Shipping.

bawpcwpn- Ooh, I didn’t realise that! $250? Pretty steep, but at the same time it’s worth it to get a laptop like that. That’s something pretty unique to bring into college and show off to your mates. :laughing:

I must admit it: It’s so cool! But WALL•E (Yay for dot shortcut!) looks a little fat on that trash pile.

Plus, I could never do that to my Apple logo on top of my MacBook Pro :laugh: :frowning:

I wonder if I can pay him to make me one.

Rob: Yep! $250.00