Friday, June 8, 2007 6:00 pm
PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS
1200 Park Avenue in Emeryville
$250 per person
$1,000 Patron (2 tickets)
$5,000 Sponsor (10 tickets)
Wine Reception and Silent Auction
RSVP by May 31, 2007
Space is limited, so please register early!

For additional information please call (510) 601-4997

An exclusive opportunity to spend an evening at Pixar Animation Studios, including: Screening of the new movie sensation Ratatouille in Pixar?s state-of-the-art theater
Wine and Hors d?oeuvres reception
Silent Auction featuring many one-of-a-kind Ratatouille and Pixar collectibles
Exclusive event limited to 235 participants

All guests must be at least 21 years of age On-screen recognition in the theater for all donations of $1000 or more!
$250 for 1 ticket
$500 for 2 tickets $750 for 3 tickets $1000 for 4 tickets $1250 for 5 tickets $1500 for 6 tickets
A PayPal handling charge of 6.4% will be added to the totalSpecial Opportunities!

Patron: $1,000 Tickets for 2
Recognition on the invitation (if pledged by 5/11/07)
On-screen recognition in the theater
Additional tickets @ $250
Sponsor: $5,000
Tickets for 10
Recognition on the invitation (if pledged by 5/11/07)
On-screen recognition in the theater
Private tour of Pixar facilities (to be arranged)
Acknowledgement on pre and post event publicity
Additional tickets @ $250

$1000 for 2 tickets $5000 for 10 tickets A PayPal handling charge of 6.4% will be added to the totalMake a Direct Contribution
to Support Emeryville’s Public Schools
The Emery Ed Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to mobilize local and regional resources to bring increased funding, innovative programs and strong partnerships to Emeryville’s public schools. For inquiries, please contact Eugenia Bowman, Executive Director, or the Emery Ed Fund, (510) 601-4997 or ebowman@emeryed.org. All proceeds benefit the Emery Ed Fund?s many programs in Emeryville?s public schools, including scholarships for students, mini-grants for teachers, support for music and art programs, funding for libraries, the Math Science Technology Initiative, and Emeryville School Volunteers.

The Emery Ed Fund mobilizes local and regional resources to bring increased funding, innovative programs
and strong partnerships to Emeryville’s public schools.

Copyright ? 2007 Emery Ed Fund. All Rights Reserved.
Site hosted by Dreamhost

Too Rich for my Pocket. :open_mouth:

Can you give me the link? BTW: Thanks for the news!

Here you go-

www.emeryed.org

Thanks! :smiley:

jvpixarnews.blogspot.com/2007/05 … ng-of.html

Wow that’s awesome!!! Thanks ROBONICS95!!! :smiley:

I need to give credit when credit is due:

I read the original post on micechat.com from a user by the name of OogieBoogie.

Here is the link:

micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64691

Wow…nice prices. :laughing: But it would definitely be worth it!

I’d go despite the price, but … I’m not 21. =P

I ain’t 21 either. And it is too expensive. So I will not bother buying a ticket. But maybe my relatives who live nearby might be able to.

Too bad I’m not twenty-one, and too bad my wallet can’t suppor the highly exaggerated price range either. (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the information though, ROBONICS95! :smiley:

I think it might be worth it if you are in the age range and if you had the money. Would you guys do it if you were old enough and had the money?

The Star Swordsman - Oh yeah, are you kidding? I’d be there in a heartbeat, if I had the time to drive all the way down to Emeryville that is. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I would wait until it was actually going to be released in theatres.

TSS - Oh yeah I would, I’d be there in a heartbeat!

TSS – Is the sky blue? :wink:

Thanks for the link ROBONICS! :smiley:

I reserved my spot this morning.

If allowed, I will bring my camera and try to document the event as much as possible.

Cheers!

ROBONICS95 - Awesome! Take a thousand pictures. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers! :smiley:

TSS- I’d make it into a

full blown holiday to America- spend a few weeks there, with the highlight of the trip being to see Ratatouille.

:smiley:

ROBONICS95- Wow! I hope you have a great time, and make sure to tell us

all about it! :smiley:

Ha

ha, lucky! So now that Pixar is going to show it, does that mean the movie Ratatouille is completely 100% done

already?