petition for toy story mega minors

now wouldn’t it be cool if they created the minor characters from toy story 1 2 and 3?afterall the minors are as just well loved.

There’s tons of topics that this could have been posted in. The replicas thread, the wave 3 thread, etc.

Also, these sort of petitions never work.

you are not getting this :unamused: this is for like super minors like ducky dolly and teddy duh! and this is just an idea so shush it!

Why would anyone want to own the teddy doll and duck? And if they did they could post about it in the Replica thread. I just don’t see why you created a new topic for this.

agreed!! duh?! lol

i made doll, duckie, and the pink bear from polymer clay i like how they turned out :smiley:

Can you post pictures?

yea but they are not the best i am very sure someone could make better ones but i loke them (= and it took a lot of time i will take pics later and post them

cool

There they are :smiley: all made from clay love them lol

Cool! :smiley:

thank you for the kind words sir

that is very nice!i especially like teddy! :smiley: and to those who are going to be negative,dont post anything on my forum. :angry:

thanx for the kind word :smiley:D

As Mr. Spell says " YOUR WELCOME" :nerd:

Duelmaster, your customs look amazing!! I think that the duck is the best and probably the most accurate.

thanx sir yea i like how they all turned out :smiley: loved working on them
thanx to all for there kind words :smiley: maybe i will post more pics soon