Renata's Letter

My friend red took the time to decode the letter to Skinner from Renata. If this is in the wrong place, feel free to lock this baby up. :wink:

[i]Dear Monsieur Skinner,

My name is Renata Linguini. You may remember me from many years ago, when Auguste and I were very close.
I have sent my boy Alfredo to you in hopes that you would find a way to give him a job. He's a good boy, a hard worker, but he is young and needs to find his place in the world. It would mean very much to me, as I am ill and don't know what the future holds.
I have never told anyone this, and I tell you now only in hopes that it will encourage you to help my boy, but Alfredo is Gusteau's son.

Please don't tell Alfredo this, he doesn't know.

Sincerely,
	Renata Linguini[/i]

What exactly do you mean by “decode”? You mean, give us the text? That was nice of you, red! :smiley:

Great. I always wondered what it said, but it was too quick for me to follow what was in the letter. Did she get this from the English or French version?

She got it from the English version. It was pretty much a frame-by-frame procedure with a little rearranging at the end. At least, that’s what I’m assuming. :wink:

Thanks red, now I have a better understanding about the movie!