Toy Story 3- Non-Mainstream reality story

OK. I had an Idea last night for a fanfiction about a Non-Mainstream Reality story last night…
It involves Andy and Molly being twins and them having all their toys and They are both going off to College. (Note:They have a younger Sister Named MerSadie and Younger brother Named Alec. They also randomly burst into Parodies of Songs From Tv Shows [Sorry Gleeks… No Glee :stuck_out_tongue:] and Movies.)
Chapter 1
“Wow… it’s already time for them to go off to college… Can you Believe it Woody?” asked Bo Peep Curiously.
“No… the years have gone by fast,” said Woody shockingly.
“Everyone gather round. I have an announcement. As you know, Andy and Molly are going off to college soon. They may or may not leave us in the Attic. So, we need you to prepare yourselves for the attic… or the worst,” said Woody sadly.
Mr. Spell spelled “You got it.”
Rex ran off crying.
Bo Peep was worried.
“I’m hoping…
I’m hoping,” Bo peep sang. “That Andy and Molly will leave us in the attic. I’m hoping. Soon our fate will decide. I’m hoping. Soon our time will come. I’m Hopi-”
Andy and Molly were walking up the stairs.
“Everyone get into your positions now!” announced Woody.
Everyone dropped like they were dead.
“What do you think we should do with these toys,” asked Molly.
“I think we should wait and decide later.” said Andy while remembering the good times he had with the toys.