Scene's Wallpapers

I used to spend a lot of time designing wallpapers and banners for one of the largest fansites of the game Anarchy Online. It’s been a while since I produced any new designs, mainly because I dried up on design ideas. But I’ve been slowly getting back into the design mode again with redsigning my signature (thank you SoA for your enthusiastic continual signature design skills, they gave me some motivation!).

Anyway I managed to knock up a wallpaper along the same theme as my current signature, and will probably come up with some more pixar related wallpaper desings in the future. You can view my latest creation here.

If you would like to see some of the design work I’ve done in the past you can visit my newly setup deviantART page here.

Wow, i love the WALL-E one, it looks so epic! Beautiful!

Thought I would add an EVE wallpaper to the collection - well I had to, they’re just inseparable :slight_smile:

EVE Wallpaper

I literally gasped when I saw the WALL-E one. So beautiful! With EVE in his eyes, so sweet!

hehe, the eve-in-eye bit is actually from another screencap which IS a reflection in WALL-E’s eye when he first see’s her - I just had to do some distortion trickery to make it fit. I’m actually very pleased with the result because it looks like she’s hovering above the ground, which is from the blended background screencap.

EDIT: Added a M-O wallpaper as well:

M-O Wallpaper

Another good one, it’s nice to see some M-O wallper.

Very nice, Scene! i could tell you were well experienced in graphic art by the Wall-E ‘scenes’!